Idea

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
HYe... you know on one of my other boards we had a problem with topic getting off subject and just genral chatroom crap...

the answer was simple the admin of that site hosted up a chat....

allowing people to still post on the board and keep al the other nonsense in chat...

have you thought about doing this? Can this be done?
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
12,451
7,950
637
It's been done on our other affiliate boards. For this one it's in process. :)
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
BRiT said:
It's been done on our other affiliate boards. For this one it's in process. :)

cool

just remember it was my idea and you have to pay me in gummy bears
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
BRiT said:
You really think you were the first one to think of this? ;)

Well of course! gee whiz.. I know Know, I am confined to the Baithouse.


I'll Go back and stand in the corner.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,983
5,322
537
We'll probably try to have a chat this week...

Should be... frighten..err interesting. :D
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
Jason said:
We'll probably try to have a chat this week...

Should be... frighten..err interesting. :D
Which one of you are deleting my posts? Can you PM me and tell me what the hell I did wrong?? I mean I stay in my corner for the most part.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
12,451
7,950
637
Broken said:
Which one of you are deleting my posts? Can you PM me and tell me what the hell I did wrong?? I mean I stay in my corner for the most part.

The only posts I've deleted has been pure spammage for other commercial sites. :)

And a real-time chat should be really scary...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Broken said:
Which one of you are deleting my posts? Can you PM me and tell me what the hell I did wrong?? I mean I stay in my corner for the most part.


Ahhh, paranoia at WTF.com. Sounds like a movie of the week....


...a silhouette of a small ramshackle baithouse sitting nestled in the woods, rain cascading down upon it's tin metal roof as it's lone occupant sits quietly in the dark, lightening dancing freely off in the distance, it's thunderous footprint echoing through the moonless sky. A dimly lit monitor flickers as the refresh button is depressed, a broken man sits patiently at the keyboard, pulling hard at a cold frothy brew, when he notices his post count diminish.
He rubs his bloodshot weary eye's as he mumbles to himself, WTF.....
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
GottaHurt said:
Ahhh, paranoia at WTF.com. Sounds like a movie of the week....


...a silhouette of a small ramshackle baithouse sitting nestled in the woods, rain cascading down upon it's tin metal roof as it's lone occupant sits quietly in the dark, lightening dancing freely off in the distance, it's thunderous footprint echoing through the moonless sky. A dimly lit monitor flickers as the refresh button is depressed, a broken man sits patiently at the keyboard, pulling hard at a cold frothy brew, when he notices his post count diminish.
He rubs his bloodshot weary eye's as he mumbles to himself, WTF.....
WTF~I am Scared~
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
GottaHurt said:
Ahhh, paranoia at WTF.com. Sounds like a movie of the week....


...a silhouette of a small ramshackle baithouse sitting nestled in the woods, rain cascading down upon it's tin metal roof as it's lone occupant sits quietly in the dark, lightening dancing freely off in the distance, it's thunderous footprint echoing through the moonless sky. A dimly lit monitor flickers as the refresh button is depressed, a broken man sits patiently at the keyboard, pulling hard at a cold frothy brew, when he notices his post count diminish.
He rubs his bloodshot weary eye's as he mumbles to himself, WTF.....

Nice writting there
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,983
5,322
537
Okay, I'm trying to figure out right now when I can make it.. I should post a date and time window shortly...