WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ideas for Political cartoons?

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I have to make a political cartoon for my civic and economics class by tomorrow. It has to be of national interest . Any ideas?

If the entire nation is going to be interested in this, I hope you come up with something really good!

[/bad joke]

Jung

???
Premium
Check out the political portion of a few news sites, you should be able come up with something from that. www.slate.com would probably be good place to start, since their articles are often snarky and sarcastic to begin with.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yeah, the news would be a good place to start. Maybe a bit of politics.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
the site i linked collects all the political cartoons from around the world with a heavy emphasis on the usa, there isn't a better source that i have found yet, it saves doing the searching, they are all there ready..

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Thanks void and junglizm for the site, it came in handy.

screw_ball said:
How about you do one where you one where you stop posting.
How about you post sentences that actually make sense.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Swid said:
Thanks void and junglizm for the site, it came in handy.
what topic are you going to do?

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I actually am not going to do a topic I saw on either sites, but the drawings and script on the comics helped me. I'm going to do it about imports from other countries...It's not very good and it's not a very contreversal topic, but I might scan it later.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Swid said:
I actually am not going to do a topic I saw on either sites, but the drawings and script on the comics helped me. I'm going to do it about imports from other countries...It's not very good and it's not a very contreversal topic, but I might scan it later.
like made in china?

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
void said:
like made in china?
Pretty much...

How about you do one where you one where you stop posting.
Read this to yourself, carefully. Did you happen to mean:

"How about you do one where you stop posting." ?