WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idiot buys $150 PSP Box

Kinda reminds me of that family guy episode where the guy bids 25,000 bucks for a painting of a boat, then they auction off the boat itself. :rotflmao:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you search ebay for xbox 360 right now there's a lot of results for email addresses that contain the word xbox360.. people are bidding too, there's a pic of the console and in little writing at the end.. 'this is not an auction for an actual xbox 360.'

Easty

Click click boom
apparently yahoo! is selling copies of Halo 3 already.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
The funny thing is that the bidding started at $5. They didn't leave feed back for eachother.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
a while ago i seen a air guitar on ebay like wtf!? retards actually bid on it, the bids went up to about $100 :haha: .

i would give the link but this was a while ago soo its been sold.

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
These people need to go to Target and buy that book on sale there: "The eBay Bible; Your guide to eBay!"

That's the joy of eBay, idiots that don't read between the lines.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
What a fucking retard! He must feel like shit, not only because he bought a box but because people are making fun of him all over the world. IDIOTS I tell you! :mfinger:

squeeze_me said:
a while ago i seen a air guitar on ebay like wtf!? retards actually bid on it, the bids went up to about $100 :haha: .

i would give the link but this was a while ago soo its been sold.
Yeah I saw that, unfortunately I remember reading something that the guy got refunded.
meh_it_all said:
This is when it helps to READ what the contents says on ebay.
Indeed