WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idiots @ School

have you ever noticed (im sure u have) that the kids at your school are bigger jerks than u've been thinking? some kids will do nething for attention. some are just plain stupid. some are posers. some are wannabes. there are countless flaws in stupid people. also, i do karate, some kid kick you in the shin for bouncing his head off the drinking fountain thing as payback for some other thing, kick his ass. people always say violence is not the answer, YES IT IS! R U CRAZY? the way i see it, the only way to get them off your back is to beat the living crap out of them.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I can lie to my friends... and you can lie to your friends... but lets not lie to each other...

you are now the biggest coolest guy on this site... now go back to your DnD and your Wonder Woman comics....

Welcome :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, there is this one stupid kid whos like "whats the answer?" The teacher goes "I just gave you the answer" kid goes "But I wasn't listening." Fucking newb, thats your fault. Theres alot of people like that, but most are idiots.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
was he talking about kids & students? I thought he meant the teachers were posers and wannabe's

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TooLazy2Rebel said:
have you ever noticed (im sure u have) that the kids at your school are bigger jerks than u've been thinking? some kids will do nething for attention. some are just plain stupid. some are posers. some are wannabes. there are countless flaws in stupid people. also, i do karate, some kid kick you in the shin for bouncing his head off the drinking fountain thing as payback for some other thing, kick his butt. people always say violence is not the answer, YES IT IS! R U CRAZY? the way i see it, the only way to get them off your back is to beat the living crap out of them.
god i hate it when people say butt Say Ass dammit

stupid anime geeks, wtf u talkin about? at least i dont spend virtually all my time on the computer. i bet you guys do. you dont have lives

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
TooLazy2Rebel said:
stupid anime geeks, wtf u talkin about? at least i dont spend virtually all my time on the computer. i bet you guys do. you dont have lives
Your calling me a stupid anime geek? If so, you want me to drive down there and cut off your balls and shove them down your throat?I didn't think so, and by the way, you don't judge someone by what they watch, more what they do. And I do have a life, I just check forums for like 20 minutes. You dumb idiot.

</rant>

Tenderony
[sky] said:
god i hate it when people say butt Say Ass dammit
Where I come from an ass is a donkey. We spell it arse. As in 'arsehole'. Or 'you take it up the arse'.

</rant>

Jung

???
Premium
TooLazy2Rebel said:
have you ever noticed (im sure u have) that the kids at your school are bigger jerks than u've been thinking? some kids will do nething for attention. some are just plain stupid. some are posers. some are wannabes. there are countless flaws in stupid people. also, i do karate, some kid kick you in the shin for bouncing his head off the drinking fountain thing as payback for some other thing, kick his ass. people always say violence is not the answer, YES IT IS! R U CRAZY? the way i see it, the only way to get them off your back is to beat the living crap out of them.

This thread is rife with irony.

Tink82

Epicurean Goddess
WTF did I sign up for? LOL I guess you can count me into the anime geek category too, I spend nearly 24 hours a day on a computer, doesn't everybody? Not really.... Get real kid, come back when you can hack it with the big dawgs, until then, tell your mommy its time for your diaper change, cuz you just shat yourself, you pathetic loser.

Don't go online trying to diss others, in reality you are simply showing that you are the true "poser" by trying to "hang"

I'm sorry if you don't fit in, but it doesn't mean it isn't time to get in, to this life and this dream of posterity...eh whatever it's 2:30 am and I'm delerious,

Violence is not the answer to life, yet the key to death. Do not wish harm upon others unless you are wishing upon yourself. Karma is a strong force, don't ignore it because it will rise in the end....

Think on that one for a minute kid...
Nite!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
TooLazy2Rebel said:
have you ever noticed (im sure u have) that the kids at your school are bigger jerks than u've been thinking? some kids will do nething for attention.
there is so much irony surrounding that sentence, because he used BOLD lettering ... lol ...