WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~Idiots~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
Who the fuck sent my thread to the wastelands, it had legit reason.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
NaughtyGirl21 said:
hahaha...wah wah wah. :mfinger:
Hmmm.... mock crying coming from an e-skank who needs rep for survival.

I'd be willing to bet that BRiT did it to save Jason a lawsuit after you killed yourself for not being e-liked.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
NaughtyGirl21 said:
hahaha...wah wah wah. :mfinger:
:rotflmao: shut up repcunt. No one cares about you. Everyone on this site helped in destroying you. Now go ahead and neg rep me. I know you will. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
Who the fuck sent my thread to the wastelands, it had legit reason.
I did.
Is that OK with ewe? B&T has enough stupid shit in it as it is,and your rep point bitching is just that type of stupid shit. And stop fucking with my e-girlfriend. Knock it the fuck off,or I'll rip a mudd hole in your e-ass which the likes of will be nothing less than legendary.

Sektor

Particinator
lol

I'm willing to bet that if I get on here tomorrow, there's going to be at least 3 new threads, several people are going to have red bars, and there'll be enough posts to keep somebody reading for a while...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Sektor said:
lol

I'm willing to bet that if I get on here tomorrow, there's going to be at least 3 new threads, several people are going to have red bars, and there'll be enough posts to keep somebody reading for a while...
You'll never know, this will continue tomarrow with more on the rep disaster.

Don't fuel the fire. People shouldn't bring up stupid shit like 'om why teh fuc did you lcko my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Just ignore it.

Good job for Poper for turning it into a flame thread.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
MagicHobo said:
Don't fuel the fire. People shouldn't bring up stupid shit like 'om why teh fuc did you lcko my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Just ignore it.

Good job for Poper for turning it into a flame thread.

Well the forum is BAIT AND TACKLE.

A bubbly thigh said:
Well the forum is BAIT AND TACKLE.
Oh shit. I'm sorry, proceed.

Cuddles you're an attention whore asscunt waiting to be fucked by the metaphorical penis of respect. And face it, penises don't respect anyone.

Janglenut

Particinator
gehtfuct said:
I did.
Is that OK with ewe? B&T has enough stupid shit in it as it is,and your rep point bitching is just that type of stupid shit. And stop fucking with my e-girlfriend. Knock it the fuck off,or I'll rip a mudd hole in your e-ass which the likes of will be nothing less than legendary.
So, you send a thread to the shits because YOU didn't think it had any value? This site is for ranting am I correct? And this is a flame room? Correct?

You're a fucking idiot, listen to your own answers to those questions.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
So, you send a thread to the shits because YOU didn't think it had any value? This site is for ranting am I correct? And this is a flame room? Correct?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Janglenut said:

Janglenut

Particinator
gehtfuct said:

I find it quite cute that you reply with nothing but a little picture because you damn well know you are wrong.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
I find it quite cute that you reply with nothing but a little picture because you damn well know you are wrong.
I'm sure you do think I'm cute. And you're right,I was wrong. You're not stupid...you're a complete fuckin' retard. Obviously you're so much so,that you couldn't recognize the other ten threads of the same subject matter.

This also makes you appear to have the attention span of a dead hamster. If this were not true,you'd had understood the Admins saying that the rep system is about to go sleepy...as you are. If you have a problem with me dumping your redundantly stupid fuckin' thread...too fuckin' bad,pissant. I could give a fuck what some fifteen year old brokedick thinks of it.

Go geht an Admin,and try to find some sympathy from them.
Otherwise,go fuck yourself.

Janglenut

Particinator
I don't need to bitch to an admin when you know that you're a complete idiot.

If you deleted the thread because it was redunddant, what's the other 20438 threads about rep doing. At least share your little homosexual tendencies with the other threads, or do you just want to "geht" with Jangle?

P.S. One space after a comma dunce.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
I don't need to bitch to an admin when you know that you're a complete idiot.

If you deleted the thread because it was redunddant, what's the other 20438 threads about rep doing. At least share your little homosexual tendencies with the other threads, or do you just want to "geht" with Jangle?

P.S. One space after a comma dunce.
Yes>>,<< I want to geht with janglefag.

You sir,are a fuckin' moron. You should give up trying to win at the internets. You're like talking to a wall. The best you can hope for is last place....

...bent over,waiting for johnny.

Janglenut

Particinator
Honestly gehtfucked, I want you to do something for me.

Look at this situation from a different perspective, read what you're typing and read what I'm typing.

I hope you will see you should sit in the corner.

Janglenut said:
Honestly gehtfucked, I want you to do something for me.

Look at this situation from a different perspective, read what you're typing and read what I'm typing.

I hope you will see you should sit in the corner.
I love you. Just for that wonderful post I'm going to help you out and give you some neg rep so you can get that ridiculously high rep like Cuddles.

or...

You are a fucking moronic bitch who is messing with people that you shouldn't be messing with and should expect a torrent of hatred from me and others.

Take your pick. It doesn't matter to me which one you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.