WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idle Banter The Second Coming

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
well its 9:30 am over here just to look like a typical aussie
G'day mate, im gonna go see someone about a walaby lol

Unforgiven

That Guy
i'm posting in this thread out of sheer boredom... where the fuck is everybody? it's been half an hour and no new posts...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
1:05 PM on 7/20/2004 - Configuring som Cisco equip and getting ready to go to lunch. Also talking to you fags.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
1:05 PM on 7/20/2004 - Configuring som Cisco equip and getting ready to go to lunch. Also talking to you fags.
well look who fineallt decided to geace us with his presence the vibemaser 2000 turned up to MaxPower :p

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Every night. Why? No, I'm just in a good mood because I'm sitting on my ass watching Sopranos and playing videogames all day. So with nothing much else to do I figured I'd come on and shoot the shit for a while.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Skorch said:
Every night. Why? No, I'm just in a good mood because I'm sitting on my ass watching Sopranos and playing videogames all day. So with nothing much else to do I figured I'd come on and shoot the shit for a while.
ahhhhh smartass so who ya doin