WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idle Banter The Second Coming

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#1
this is for idle conversation and Roll Call so what up with all mah homies?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#2
not alot just got on.going to get the car some gas and go see my girl.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#3
otepsoul said:
not alot just got on.going to get the car some gas and go see my girl.
gettin some ass otep... nice very nice isent it almost night there?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#4
youknowthedeal said:
gettin some ass otep... nice very nice isent it almost night there?
yep fuck going out during the day night life is more fun.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#6
well its 9:30 am over here just to look like a typical aussie
G'day mate, im gonna go see someone about a walaby lol
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,365
487
#7
G'day mate and careful not to take it in the outback
 
11,055
399
382
#10
i'm posting in this thread out of sheer boredom... where the fuck is everybody? it's been half an hour and no new posts...
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,365
487
#13
1:05 PM on 7/20/2004 - Configuring som Cisco equip and getting ready to go to lunch. Also talking to you fags.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#14
MaxPower said:
1:05 PM on 7/20/2004 - Configuring som Cisco equip and getting ready to go to lunch. Also talking to you fags.
well look who fineallt decided to geace us with his presence the vibemaser 2000 turned up to MaxPower :p
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
657
0
16
#15
Hey people, what up. How's everyone doing on this fine Tuesday afternoon?
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
657
0
16
#17
Every night. Why? No, I'm just in a good mood because I'm sitting on my ass watching Sopranos and playing videogames all day. So with nothing much else to do I figured I'd come on and shoot the shit for a while.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#18
Skorch said:
Every night. Why? No, I'm just in a good mood because I'm sitting on my ass watching Sopranos and playing videogames all day. So with nothing much else to do I figured I'd come on and shoot the shit for a while.
ahhhhh smartass so who ya doin