WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idle Banter

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
BRit said:
I'm tired of seeing threads that start off on 1 topic quickly generate into 12+ pages of truely worthless idle fodder in under thirty minutes...

Try to stay on topic when replying to a thread. If you're going to go off on a genuine tangent, be considerate and start a new thread for the discussion. If you're going to use the threads for nothing but monosylabic partial sentences to hold idle banter, at least do it in the proper forum (Chit-Chat / Bait & Tackle).
i think we pissed him off

Ok now i am talking to my self and this sucks to talk to your self but at least no one can tell me to shut up when i am talking to my self right i mean if there aint no one here no one can tell me to shut up I wish some one would tell me to shut up

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
Ok now i am talking to my self and this sucks to talk to your self but at least no one can tell me to shut up when i am talking to my self right i mean if there aint no one here no one can tell me to shut up I wish some one would tell me to shut up
get every one else in here heres the url
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=11447#post11447

Last edited by a moderator:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Lawdawg428 said:
Shut up Lawdawg ;)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
Hey Little girl I have some gum drops for you just hop in the front seat of my car
they like beef jerky better