WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Idle Banter

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Lawdawg428 said:
hey Hell whats you msn name so i can add you to my list of women i want to stalk
Cant remember. I have it written down at home. I just go msn yesterday. What is you msn???

Lawdawg428

Ranter
i sont know what to say your so cool with the love and sex and the job and the place to stay i am going to cry like a little girl

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
I am still learning how to work this shit. I have to many e-mail adresses and shit. It is pissing me off. My sis got them for me now I have to check them all because she keeps sending shit to different ones everyday. It pisses me the fuck off.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Lawdawg428 said:
i sont know what to say your so cool with the love and sex and the job and the place to stay i am going to cry like a little girl
Hold it in big boy. Don't want to show everyone that the master is a softy. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hells_angel said:
Hold it in big boy. Don't want to show everyone that the master is a softy. ;)
awwww

*how cute* lol

you master is crying...offers you a teddy bear for him

(alright...guys i am out to find the world that awaits me)