WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IDoMyBest Has punked you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
This guy is talking in AOLer talk. It is well known that 90% of the people on AOL have ZERO english skills, even if they are in a college english clash in reality. IDoMyBest speaks perfect AOLer, and if you need a good example, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com, Text section, "AOLer speech translator".

OmegaZeto said:
This guy is talking in AOLer talk. It is well known that 90% of the people on AOL have ZERO english skills, even if they are in a college english clash in reality. IDoMyBest speaks perfect AOLer, and if you need a good example, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com, Text section, "AOLer speech translator".

Duh.

Jung

???
Premium
H3 Is A Fukng Ratard11!!! Omg Wtf

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
joke all you want, but the lot of us were stumbling around every forum going "wtf is wrong with this fuck? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!"

blah

Tenderony
That's like so easy to understand...you just need to get out less, date less, drink more in a dark basement with only your computer for company, staring at Idunno69 and Kitana's boobs all day while abusing a stuffed animal...then you'll understand...maybe...

Wax on, wax off...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
shut the fuck up, flamebait. welcome to wtf.com and go gent bent, you good-for-nothing fucktard. fuck off!

Jung

???
Premium
OmegaZeto said:
joke all you want, but the lot of us were stumbling around every forum going "wtf is wrong with this fuck? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!"
well, i for one didn't understand him. but then again i rarely chat with morons or AOL losers. i think not being able to understand him proves some sort of intellignece, on the reader.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
i actually agree with that.. i may be on AOL but i don't stand for the kind of bullshit english skills i see day to day. as one of AOL's elite roleplayers, having the ability to type proper english is very important to me. More important than giving a fuck about your opinion.

blah

Tenderony
haha, is that the best you can do OmegaZero ? Bring it on girly boy!

Jung

???
Premium
i wasn't trying to flame you. we should just put him on ignore and let him get bored. it really doesn't matter why he was typing that way, the point is he's a moron. i guess i should say nice catch though.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
junglizm said:
i wasn't trying to flame you. we should just put him on ignore and let him get bored.
blah or IDoMyBest? Or both?

OmegaZeto said:
i actually agree with that.. i may be on AOL but i don't stand for the kind of bullshit english skills i see day to day. as one of AOL's elite roleplayers, having the ability to type proper english is very important to me. More important than giving a fuck about your opinion.
so, what means dunderdude?

Jung

???
Premium
Dogbert said:
blah or IDoMyBest? Or both?
i haven't been annoyed by enough of blah's posts, yet. it's too early to put anything in stone, but i always reserve the right.

blah

Tenderony
I can change! no really I can, give me another chance!!!!
But seriously, Omega shouldn't request stuff and then go nuts ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
junglizm said:
i wasn't trying to flame you. we should just put him on ignore and let him get bored. it really doesn't matter why he was typing that way, the point is he's a moron. i guess i should say nice catch though.
we will not boot just cause everyone ignore him, sorry

Jung

???
Premium
you missed the point, sorry. if most people ignore him, most people won't see his posts to reply. if less people reply he'll likely post less until he eventually stops.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
blah, you're a shitfaced little moron with nothing to do besides post BARELY insulting posts, make only 1.43 times as much sense as IDoMyBest, and get flamed for one simple fact: You suck. BADLY. I mean no, really... That blowjob you gave me wasn't worth the five bucks.

blah

Tenderony
You pay for sex ? Heh, I knew you were a nerdling :)
I don't need that many words kiddo...

Status
Not open for further replies.