WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IDoMyBest Has punked you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
This guy is talking in AOLer talk. It is well known that 90% of the people on AOL have ZERO english skills, even if they are in a college english clash in reality. IDoMyBest speaks perfect AOLer, and if you need a good example, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com, Text section, "AOLer speech translator".
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
56
253
OmegaZeto said:
This guy is talking in AOLer talk. It is well known that 90% of the people on AOL have ZERO english skills, even if they are in a college english clash in reality. IDoMyBest speaks perfect AOLer, and if you need a good example, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com, Text section, "AOLer speech translator".




Duh.
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
joke all you want, but the lot of us were stumbling around every forum going "wtf is wrong with this fuck? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!"
 

blah

Tenderony
432
0
0
That's like so easy to understand...you just need to get out less, date less, drink more in a dark basement with only your computer for company, staring at Idunno69 and Kitana's boobs all day while abusing a stuffed animal...then you'll understand...maybe...

Wax on, wax off...
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
shut the fuck up, flamebait. welcome to wtf.com and go gent bent, you good-for-nothing fucktard. fuck off!
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,037
2,230
487
OmegaZeto said:
joke all you want, but the lot of us were stumbling around every forum going "wtf is wrong with this fuck? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!"
well, i for one didn't understand him. but then again i rarely chat with morons or AOL losers. i think not being able to understand him proves some sort of intellignece, on the reader.
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
i actually agree with that.. i may be on AOL but i don't stand for the kind of bullshit english skills i see day to day. as one of AOL's elite roleplayers, having the ability to type proper english is very important to me. More important than giving a fuck about your opinion.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,037
2,230
487
i wasn't trying to flame you. we should just put him on ignore and let him get bored. it really doesn't matter why he was typing that way, the point is he's a moron. i guess i should say nice catch though.
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
OmegaZeto said:
i actually agree with that.. i may be on AOL but i don't stand for the kind of bullshit english skills i see day to day. as one of AOL's elite roleplayers, having the ability to type proper english is very important to me. More important than giving a fuck about your opinion.
so, what means dunderdude?
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,037
2,230
487
Dogbert said:
blah or IDoMyBest? Or both?
i haven't been annoyed by enough of blah's posts, yet. it's too early to put anything in stone, but i always reserve the right.
 

blah

Tenderony
432
0
0
I can change! no really I can, give me another chance!!!!
But seriously, Omega shouldn't request stuff and then go nuts ;)
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
junglizm said:
i wasn't trying to flame you. we should just put him on ignore and let him get bored. it really doesn't matter why he was typing that way, the point is he's a moron. i guess i should say nice catch though.
we will not boot just cause everyone ignore him, sorry
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,037
2,230
487
you missed the point, sorry. if most people ignore him, most people won't see his posts to reply. if less people reply he'll likely post less until he eventually stops.
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
blah, you're a shitfaced little moron with nothing to do besides post BARELY insulting posts, make only 1.43 times as much sense as IDoMyBest, and get flamed for one simple fact: You suck. BADLY. I mean no, really... That blowjob you gave me wasn't worth the five bucks.
 

blah

Tenderony
432
0
0
You pay for sex ? Heh, I knew you were a nerdling :)
I don't need that many words kiddo...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.