WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

idunno69 boobs

Does idunno69 have big boobs?

• Yes

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
she said she was 19

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:

Yes, I agree with this analysis junglism. Thankyou for your simple and efficient diagram of this thread. :thumbsup: ;)

Pachyderm

I really did.
If I had just met her.. and felt confortable enough to be on a first name basis with her... I would grab her boobs.. Just me? I can't help it? I don't think anybody can.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think she's a spectacular looking girl. :thumbsup:

Fugly

Tenderony
Boobs make everybobdies day a bit better. Thank you Boobs for everyting you have done for the community and planet earth in general. :banana: I think the dancing banana shows my sincere appreciation. Yah boobs

*brain - slowly - being - turned - into - mush* .. agreed, junglizm

Marine05

Fresh Meat
She does. Quite the pretty young lady, if i do say so myself.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
She is pretty, but I think making a post about her boobies is kind of rude unless you are her, in which case it is just arrogant. Did anyone bother to ask her how she feels about a thread dedicated to her boobies?????????

G's-up

Postaholic
Where the hell did you get that pic?? I mean how do we know that isnt your sister? :cool: or worse your brother after his "enhancement"?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's her profile pic... She wouldn't have used that picture had she not wanted people to talk about her boobs.

Fugly

Tenderony
Lawdawg428 said:
Her tits are too big
*takes lawdawg out back and beats him* This is what you get for disrespecting the boobs.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fugly said:
*takes lawdawg out back and beats him* This is what you get for disrespecting the boobs.
There you are finster baby. How many times do I have to tell you NOT to play with the dirty money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.