If 2020 wasn't THE Worse Year ever ...

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I understand the Nickleback hate. They are awful. Not really any more awful then the other awful stuff but whatever. I really never understood the Creed hate though. Granted Its not my thing and I had no idea who Scott Stapp was until Fader made me look him up but I know I've ran across at least a couple of their songs that I liked. I'll do a little drooling youtube search and I'll find them.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

MisterFister

Okay fuck it man. This is a pretty good song. Guitarist kinda knows his shit dude.

This one too. I like both these.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I understand the Nickleback hate. They are awful. Not really any more awful then the other awful stuff but whatever. I really never understood the Creed hate though. Granted Its not my thing and I had no idea who Scott Stapp was until Fader made me look him up but I know I've ran across at least a couple of their songs that I liked. I'll do a little drooling youtube search and I'll find them.
:roflmao: Creed is fucking shit music. Go listen to something better.

MisterFister

Pretty much. Still don't care. Those songs are cool. Go fuck your mouth.

• 1LOL

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Big deal. Bashing somebody's musical tastes is a douchebag thing to do. What if somebody came up and insulted your favorite bands?

What the heck??? I swear you are THE worse poster I've ever seen in ... EVER!
And I've been doing this loser-shit since 2004 or so.
GTFO, BS, the men are talking.

Okay fuck it man. This is a pretty good song. Guitarist kinda knows his shit dude.

That first album wasn't too bad... My dad bought the cassette, and handed it down to me.
And (the cover) i swear that looks exactly like me in '97 when i woke up in Berkeley after a Frat party.... fucking to the T.

Fister, you should add this jam to your list... :roflmao:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Big deal. Bashing somebody's musical tastes is a douchebag thing to do. What if somebody came up and insulted your favorite bands?

What the heck??? I swear you are THE worse poster I've ever seen in ... EVER!
And I've been doing this loser-shit since 2004 or so.
GTFO, BS, the men are talking.
I just typed that out because a while ago I made a thread about listening to Green Day, and everybody insulted them. I just wanted to get everybody back.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
What the hell, man. I read something about Stapp losing his mind but I didn't think his insanity was THAT bad.

Stapp calls it 'insanity'.
But really it's Methamphetamine.

When you hear of Entertainer types going through 'undiagnosed bi-polar' disorder ... those MF'ers just ran out of drugs.

RHill24

Flame Bait
I just googled Jewish Metal Bands for some odd reason, not knowing where I was going to end up, aaand...

TEN BEST JEWISH METAL BANDS
  • BLACK SHABBAS.
  • MÖTLEY JÜE. (hahaa, wtf?)
  • SEPULTORAH.
  • METALLIKATZ.
  • VAN HORAH.
  • IRON MATZO.
  • AEROSCHVITZ.
  • HIGH ON FIERSTEIN.

I would pay 5x the price to see Aeroschvitz than I would Scott Stapp loathing his poor microphone through another 'Take me Higher' extended set.
Reading this is a real WTF moment.:laugh:

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
hello. my life sucks and sucks since the day i was born
Hi there bud.

Welcome to the big suck. Try not to dwell on the circumstances, and embrace the realization what you do with the suck will determine the level of suck. Do nothing, yuge suck. Do ANYTHING not so much suck.

Utilize the seeming futility to empower you to be who you want, and say and do the things you want.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
vrMqXH0.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users