WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If I die, you know why...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, so yesterday I was bored. I went into a random chartroom and started talking. I got bored really quick, so I didn't chat anymore. However I did leave the window open. I saw this girl who said she lived in the same county I do. So I chatted her.

Anyway, we are talking blah blah blah and she tells me she lives in the same city, then I ask here where, she tells me the area, I said no way! I live around there too. Then she says the apartment complex, NO WAY! We live in the same apartment complex. Not only that, I ask for the apartment #, and she lives in the same BUILDING!

Anyway, we talked and she tells me she is married, and she got a 50 year old husband. She is only 25 years old. Well, we got the talking and shit, and she told me to meet her at the pool. I went by, but didn't see her.

Today, we are talking on msn, and she says she is taking me out to lunch. She'll come and pick me up. So, she is coming at 1:30 to pick me up and we'll go to lunch.

Anyway, this is all very strange... Maybe is a prank?

Anyway, if I die in this adventure, you will know why! Then ask the member name xploited here on wtf to contact my sister and tell her everything. I have the logs of all of my conversations here on my comp. And if she kills me, or her husband does... please please, make sure they get the death penalty!!

Thank you!
chilianFuckFace!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well, if she doesnt kill you, the husband will. Your family has my condolences.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That's a crazy coincidence, man. Make sure to bring a blunt object in your back pocket.

Jung

???
Premium
When you wake if in the bathtub full of ice, check for your spleen.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You wouldnt have to check your kidneys if they were missing...you'd know it if they were.

edit: ...very sneaky jung...Mr. Edit!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude! I know I shouldn't be doing this. There are so many things that can go wrong... I mean she knows where I live!

I know I shouldn't but fuck it... what do I have to loose? My life? hahahaa at least I take things with humor! :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I had a simular thing happen about 4 years ago. The girl I was chatting with lived 2 blocks from me. Later I talk to her on the phone and set up a time and place to meet.

I never showed up. That's just too weird for me.

If you go through with this, I wish you luck.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ChilianFuckFace said:
Dude! I know I shouldn't be doing this. There are so many things that can go wrong... I mean she knows where I live!

I know I shouldn't but fuck it... what do I have to loose? My life? hahahaa at least I take things with humor! :thumbsup:
yeh, the question is did she start saying she lived close to you or did it sound like this:

what city do you live in?
fuckface: blahblah town
girl: no way, me too. where do you live in the city?
fuckface: building 2131
girl: no way, me too.

magnolia

Postaholic
I met my bf over the net. (On this site actually.) But I would never meet up with some random dude that I met in a chat room. All the guys I've ever talked to in a chat room are crazy. Be careful. Oh, and I'll pray that her husband isn't a healthy 50 year old just so you have a chance of makin it out alive when he finds out you're going on a lunch date with his wife. :p

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
You wouldnt have to check your kidneys if they were missing...you'd know it if they were.

edit: ...very sneaky jung...Mr. Edit!
I figured nobody would get that I was being sarcastic, so I changed it. :happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, might be suspiscious.

Call the cops and make them tail you the entire date :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Don't worry, junior. You can't die from herpes.
Enjoy your date/stalker.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
yeh, the question is did she start saying she lived close to you or did it sound like this:

what city do you live in?
fuckface: blahblah town
girl: no way, me too. where do you live in the city?
fuckface: building 2131
girl: no way, me too.
I am back!!!

WizardlyFriend, I understand that you are saying. No, I asked her where she lived, she was the one answering. She gave me detailed information where we live.

Well, she is one cool ass fucking girl. We met up for lunch and had a blast. Her husband was no where around. She is one honry ass bitch, which is good for me.

Her husband works in a ship, he gets ship very often, he is going out of town the first week of next month. So for now we'll just talk online until the time is right. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the support!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am back!!!

WizardlyFriend, I understand that you are saying. No, I asked her where she lived, she was the one answering. She gave me detailed information where we live.

Well, she is one cool ass fucking girl. We met up for lunch and had a blast. Her husband was no where around. She is one honry ass bitch, which is good for me.

Her husband works in a ship, he gets ship very often, he is going out of town the first week of next month. So for now we'll just talk online until the time is right. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the support!
Cool.

Here's to fucking up a 50 year olds life in the near future.

Janglenut

Particinator
This thread is great.

The poor old dude, that's what he gets for marrying a young chick.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
chillian you fucking scumlord

buttslut... i thought we had something special????!!!!!

/me sobs with a bag of potato chips in hand

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Chillian, mad props to you boy!

She probably didn't come by the pool 'cause she wanted to see what you looked like first. Make sure you're not a freak.

Interesting.

Have fun and don't forget to post updates.

And please remember to always wear a condom. Her husband's a sailor.