WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If Life Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edazer

The Destroyer Of All
You know why life sucks...??

Because you stupid little emo bitches, complain about it so goddamn much...

Life sucks, because of YOU...

Stop complaining, there's no use dwelling on stupid shit like.. I'm sick, shoot me..

Or, I beat up some people, and I'm in trouble with the law...

If your life sucks, it's 90% your fault, most likely..

It's just a bunch of imbeciles who don't think before they act, thus not realizing the consequences...

Good job, you cretinous morons...

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Edazer said:

Stop complaining, there's no use dwelling on stupid shit like.. I'm sick, shoot me..

It's just a bunch of imbeciles who don't think before they act, thus not realizing the consequences...

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
Damn, how MUCH do you have to say that, emo bitches gets used out if you use it in EVERY post.

Also.. I'm sure you need to be pointed to B&T for flames. Thank you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Edazer said:

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
Thanks for thinking first.

The WTF Gods said:
4) No flaming except in the Bait & Tackle forum. You're free to debate people's positions, ideas, etc. anywhere. However attacking the individual personally/calling them names is reserved for the B&T/Flame forum. So visit that forum at your own risk. Please note: while we are very flexible about flaming the member base here it does have it's limits in regards to repetitive threads on the same person (especially BY the same author) so please refrain from creating redundant threads.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Edazer said:

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
I have a very strong feeling you've had an easy, sheltered life.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Moved to B&T, so you can all dissect the brain surgeon.

Slacker

Postaholic
Edazer said:

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
Speak for yourself....

Edazer said:

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
I normally stay out of these threads, but since one of my threads was specifically mentioned (I feel so special now) I'm going to respond.
First off, how the hell is being sick 90% my fault? I didn't ask to be sick, and I didn't really do anything to make myself sick. I take pretty good care not to get sick actually since I hate being sick so much (hence the shoot me please part of the title). Secondly, this site is all about RANTING and bitching. It's a place to get things off our chest. It's like unloading your problems on your friends just to have them off your chest, not really to whine or complain. I wasn't bitching about being sick to get sympathy. I was just venting. I'm sorry that my venting causes so much disturbance in your puny little sheltered world....no, wait, I'm not sorry at all. I don't care if you're bothered by the fact that I decided to vent. What I do care about is that such stupidity as what you have just demonstrated is still alive in this world. Please, do the world a favor and don't reproduce so that your gene pool can die with you and discontinue its pollution of the good genes. Now, kindly take your whining sorry ass to someone who cares. Bye now.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
It's his birthday? No wonder he's acting like such a spoiled brat.
he has sugar-rushitis..

now lying face down in kiddie vomit sobbing..
"where's my 'puter, want my 'puter?"

all adults in a one block radius thinking, 'here we go again..'

Status
Not open for further replies.