WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If Life Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoloftcasserole said:
Gotcha. I didn't know that prior to my reply. I wasn't really paying too much attention. :happysad:

I'll shut up now.
Oh, now don't do that. Where would we be without your entertaining work stories? Besides, you can join in on the n00b bashing.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
über pwner said:
If life sucks, SUCK MY DICK BITCH :cool: !
Look! Reinforcements for the stupid! Well, it's probably just an alt account, but we'd better watch ourselves now!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Yeah....general consensus seems to be around 200 posts or 3 months.
i disagree, (insertion of smiley face here ;) ), n00bs are the '05 models.. all 'bots running on '04 chassis (identified by 'humor bypass' insignia) are considered 0lds..

can we have a soccer match between the '04s and the '05s?

Descent

Hella Constipated
meh_it_all said:
Damn, how MUCH do you have to say that, emo bitches gets used out if you use it in EVERY post.

Also.. I'm sure you need to be pointed to B&T for flames. Thank you.
Wow, emo bitches :lol:? That's "Josh1Billions" rome.ro forum insult...He's the only asshole there.

Hence why it's the only gaming forum I'm a member of.

It's okay Josh, come out of the closet and admit you're shitting up our forum!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
über pwner said:
If life sucks, SUCK MY DICK BITCH :cool: !
Ohhhhh, wow, now they're teaming up, It's Immature Kids on the Internets. Strike back. 2!

Coming to your local cinemas soon.

meh_it_all said:
Ohhhhh, wow, now they're teaming up, It's Immature Kids on the Internets. Strike back. 2!

Coming to your local cinemas soon.
I think I'll pass on seeing that movie. It somehow doesn't seem worth the $7 I'd pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.