WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If Life Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
The topic is only about a 17 yr old pube that is bitching about people complaining on a ranting website, and with the same flames he comes back with time and time again, It gets a little boring.

FireAngel

Schmexy
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Way to change the topic... :rolleyes:
Change of topic? What change of topic? Why do you accuse me of such things? The monkeys did it. *looks over shoulder worriedly*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Edazer said:
You know why life sucks...??

Because you stupid little emo bitches, complain about it so goddamn much...

Life sucks, because of YOU...

Stop complaining, there's no use dwelling on stupid shit like.. I'm sick, shoot me..

Or, I beat up some people, and I'm in trouble with the law...

If your life sucks, it's 90% your fault, most likely..

It's just a bunch of imbeciles who don't think before they act, thus not realizing the consequences...

Good job, you cretinous morons...

Have a bad day,
-----Edazer-----
And writing this shit, makes you an Emo bitch, dumbass.

Do we not have better things to talk about kids?

diamond

The nice guy
Edazer said:
Hey, shitforbrains...

SERIOUSLY.. I don't care if she meant that literally... I KNOW she didn't, and if she did, she deserves to DIE...

Anyway, still POSTING something like that, is very low, and immature...

Learn how to read out of context, you silly asswipe...
You made Tiger get mean. You don't want to do that, no sireebob

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
meh_it_all said:
Damn, how MUCH do you have to say that, emo bitches gets used out if you use it in EVERY post.

Also.. I'm sure you need to be pointed to B&T for flames. Thank you.
so? fuck emo, they can go die,

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
My girlfriend dumped me because of this thread, and I wrote a song about it. :(

I Cry in My Sleep, by Nailbomb.

I ...aw fuck it, I'm too sad to share. Maybe I'll put it in my blog later. I'm going to go have a nice cry on my razorblade's shoulder.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
so? fuck emo, they can go die,
I didn't say they couldn't you, nimwit, I said flames get worn out if you use them 5times in a row, in one day, in three different threads.

Edazer

The Destroyer Of All
Immature?

No, you see... Ahahahahaha...

Immature, would be posting, and flaming someone for a neaderthalic post such as this... Anyone who would REPLY to something like this, is a complete imbecillic cretin, who needs to grow up...

This was a test... Not a true post....

I don't quite think I'm fit to be here, I thought the people here were smarter than that... Oh well.

Anyway, good job on showing me, YET AGAIN.
Of how stupid people can be...

Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics..

Even if you win, you're still retarded...Congratulations, asswipes...^^

Edazer

The Destroyer Of All
One more thing...The only person here that is cool, is Unforgiven, because he has Tool's "Lateralus" as his signature...

Great job! ^___^

zoloftcasserole

Postaholic
Edazer said:
Immature?

Immature, would be posting, and flaming someone for a neaderthalic post such as this... Anyone who would REPLY to something like this, is a complete imbecillic cretin, who needs to grow up...

I don't quite think I'm fit to be here, I thought the people here were smarter than that... Oh well.

Once again:

http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=245209&postcount=33

:rotflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Edazer said:
Immature?

Awww.. dude, we used to play that one in school, where you would turn around and say you were only testing, Geez... I didn't know this was playschool... I would of given you a cookie and milk.... Ha ha, you showed us.. Durrr, How could we be so silly, we're just a bunch of silly-billys huh?

:rolleyes:

FireAngel

Schmexy
Edazer said:
Immature?

Yay hypocrisy! Your stupidity in thinking of this as a "fight over the internet" is what makes you a hypocrite in case you can't figure out for yourself why I am calling you one. Someone takes the internet a little too seriously. :rolleyes: This is the people of wtf.com making fun of you for your pure idiocy. Congratulations, you fail at life. Go kill yourself. kthx.

über pwner

Stfu was I talking to u?
meh_it_all said:
Ohhhhh, wow, now they're teaming up, It's Immature Kids on the Internets. Strike back. 2![/I]
What are you fucktards talking about? I didnt even read your shit, I just posted. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM STFU NOOB I üBER SPAM JOO ASS FUCK! ASFDASKDFKLASjdfklasdflkas dkflasjd lkfajwefo kvhrefjhlskj fhkjeh lkjsld :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.