WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If Life Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
You assert that others are stupid, yet you can’t even type out a coherent thought or proper sentence. You lose, moron.

Might I suggest returning to the 6th grade so you can learn proper grammar, punctuation and sentence and paragraph structure?

so this is routine for you? to use a grade reference and sentence structure to slam people?

me siento triste para ti.

Jung

???
Premium
kindbud said:
so this is routine for you? to use a grade reference and sentence structure to slam people?
I didn’t make a grade reference in the other thread, jumbuck. Can you pay attention for more than 5 seconds?
me siento triste para ti.
Haha, you're the worst troll ever.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I didn’t make a grade reference in the other thread, jumbuck. Can you pay attention for more than 5 seconds?

Haha, you're the worst troll ever.
how quickly even you spellers forget...in the does dog exists thread...you Unoriginally said..
junglizm said:
werd werds werds...I’d also venture to guess that an intelligent person could spell and punctuate on at least a 6th grade level...more werds werds werds....
so you lied to me? and to the group? thats just not right.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
jungljizm: i'm sure your recycle lots of things. i bet your blue bin is full on trash day.

Jung

???
Premium
kindbud said:
how quickly even you spellers forget...in the does dog exists thread...you Unoriginally said..

so you lied to me? and to the group? thats just not right.
How nice of you to display your lack of reading comprehension skills.

junglizm said:
Poor spelling and grammar are a tell tale sign of an uneducated person. Everyone makes typos, but you obviously lack a grasp of English grammar, so your calling others stupid is pretty funny, to say the least.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, So I didn't read any of this thread, but I have noticed that a lot of new members are trying to "flame".

Now, I respect the notion. But you all suck fucking ballsack horribly when it comes down to the act.

See, you're trying way too hard. Let it come naturally, grasshopper. Or you will find yourself up to your neck in insecticide.

And Gehtfuct veritably oozes insectiside. All you've gotta do is keep wearing those little daisy dukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.