WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferengi

Yay fire!
...why even respond? I've noticed the tendency of many of my fellow WTFers to respond to dumbass threads saying how much they don't care, and why the thread starter is such an inferior piece of shit. All I wanna know is, if nobody TRULY cares, then why even give these dumbasses the satisfaction of a response? If everyone would let the n00bassed threads die instead of forty million people jumping in telling them how much they don't care, perhaps we can stop this recent influx of morons, or at least stem the flow a little.

Just something to think about.

bnccoder

Postaholic
What is everyone listening to tonight?

n00bs will come reguardless.

you know what you are completely right about this why do we even respond to stupid forums that just take up bandwith? serious question why do you guys respond to stupid threads?

ferengi

Yay fire!
bnccoder said:
What is everyone listening to tonight?

n00bs will come reguardless.
No doubt they'll still come, but if nobody responds to them they'll likely not STAY very long, as they're just attention seeking whores anyway.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Uh oh boys 'n girls... we've just been told off by a Trekkie...

LOL... EAT MY SHIT Ensign-n00bles

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
unforgiven_ass said:
you know what you are completely right about this why do we even respond to stupid forums that just take up bandwith? serious question why do you guys respond to stupid threads?
I reply to insult the maker, if you don't, they might make another dumb thread and another...

SKINWALKER

I have man boobies
ferengi74656 said:
...why even respond? I've noticed the tendency of many of my fellow WTFers to respond to dumbass threads saying how much they don't care, and why the thread starter is such an inferior piece of shit. All I wanna know is, if nobody TRULY cares, then why even give these dumbasses the satisfaction of a response? If everyone would let the n00bassed threads die instead of forty million people jumping in telling them how much they don't care, perhaps we can stop this recent influx of morons, or at least stem the flow a little.

Just something to think about.

Thanks, I don't care about this thread and think you are a superior piece of shit.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
SKINWALKER said:
Thanks, I don't care about this thread and think you are a superior piece of shit.
damn you got the biggest man boobs i've ever seen :thumbsdn:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Bonesaw said:
Uh oh boys 'n girls... we've just been told off by a Trekkie...

Such wit! Such intellect! That post must have taken some thought. Bravo dipshit!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
ferengi74656 said:
Such wit! Such intellect! That post must have taken some thought. Bravo dipshit!
You remind me so much of Ram.

Jugular

volatile
SKINWALKER said:
Well, he's a more superior piece of shit than you anyways. Also, I had a good feeling someone was gonna make a post like that, and thanks to your noob ass, I was right.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bonesaw said:
Yeeeaaah! Like you've got high-end shit or something.

I bet that kind of vision is just overwhelming for you. A young,unshaven man-like thing below you. Mouth gaping. Eagerly awaiting the first nugget dropping from your freshly waxed ass. And not just any old shit mind you. HIGH-END corn fed, bullshit.

Cha-ching!~ ;) :thumbsup:

SKINWALKER

I have man boobies
St.Anger said:
Well, he's a more superior piece of shit than you anyways. Also, I had a good feeling someone was gonna make a post like that, and thanks to your noob ass, I was right.
You had a feeling THAT WAS RIGHT?
I had a thought you are a dumb fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.