WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If only Spanky were here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hello-hello-hello-hello-hello

... and hello again.

What can I say other than I hope to accumulate as many rep points as I possibly can and buy lots of cool enhancements for my account. How many points for the envelope of Sea Monkeys again?

Seriously, tho.

Hi.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay fucker. Don't be like Andrea/Angel and we'll get along fine.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Too late.
Welcome you cuntrag.
:thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
tiger_86 said:
Welcome. Enjoy your stay fucker. Don't be like Andrea/Angel and we'll get along fine.
You forgot diamond. Have fun here and you're number 400 for giving me head.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought flaming was only permitted in Bait & Tackle?

This is confusing...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
I thought flaming was only permitted in Bait & Tackle?

This is confusing...
Yes, flaming other users is permitted in B&T, but just saying "Welcome you little fucker" wouldn't be a flame.
Hope that clears things up for you, cockrag.

bnccoder said:
You forgot diamond. Have fun here and you're number 400 for giving me head.
Ah, bnc, I think Diamond will be alright. Just give him/her a chance to restart.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
So if I say: "Thanks for the welcome, you steaming pile of horse-shit.", that's ok, then? Please tell me where the line is so I don't cross it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, the title was original, and so was the post.
You have surprised me.

Welcome, make sure you don't go into the closet...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
So if I say: "Thanks for the welcome, you steaming pile of horse-shit.", that's ok, then? Please tell me where the line is so I don't cross it.
Yep, thats okay.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ok, I've drove her into the red enough. If she can dig her way out then she can stay.

Alfalfa said:
That would probably be fine on a normal day, but people are kind of on edge lately, so I would avoid it. Or not, since after posting this I saw someone else said it was okay.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I am certainly confused. I think this is the first time I have ever had conflicting responses when I talk to people about where flaming is or isn't allowed on their forum.

Is there an administrator here and can he/she please clear this up?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
Well, I am certainly confused. I think this is the first time I have ever had conflicting responses when I talk to people about where flaming is or isn't allowed on their forum.

Is there an administrator here and can he/she please clear this up?
Read what I said, ignore what Tiger said, I've been here for almost a year now, and I know my boundries. You can say "Welcome you big pile of dog shit" in the welcome wagon.

Smoke said:
Read what I said, ignore what Tiger said, I've been here for almost a year now, and I know my boundries. You can say "Welcome you big pile of dog shit" in the welcome wagon.
I edited my post. Sheesh.

Sorry, Alfalfa, for any confusion I may have caused.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
So where else can people flame besides here and in Bait & Tackle?

Flaming is only allowed in B&T. NO WHERE ELSE. Psst, read Rules/FAQ.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
Flaming is only allowed in B&T. NO WHERE ELSE. Psst, read Rules/FAQ.
Calling someone a "cockrag" or a "steaming pile of horse-shit" is considered flaming in most people's books, yet that's allowed here. This isn't B&T.

Seems to me like your Rules/FAQ need to be updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.