If only Spanky were here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hello-hello-hello-hello-hello

... and hello again.

What can I say other than I hope to accumulate as many rep points as I possibly can and buy lots of cool enhancements for my account. How many points for the envelope of Sea Monkeys again?

Seriously, tho.

Hi.

bnccoder

Postaholic
tiger_86 said:
Welcome. Enjoy your stay fucker. Don't be like Andrea/Angel and we'll get along fine.
You forgot diamond. Have fun here and you're number 400 for giving me head.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
I thought flaming was only permitted in Bait & Tackle?

This is confusing...
Yes, flaming other users is permitted in B&T, but just saying "Welcome you little fucker" wouldn't be a flame.
Hope that clears things up for you, cockrag.
:thumbsup:

FireAngel

Schmexy
bnccoder said:
You forgot diamond. Have fun here and you're number 400 for giving me head.
Ah, bnc, I think Diamond will be alright. Just give him/her a chance to restart.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
So if I say: "Thanks for the welcome, you steaming pile of horse-shit.", that's ok, then? Please tell me where the line is so I don't cross it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, the title was original, and so was the post.
You have surprised me.

Welcome, make sure you don't go into the closet...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
So if I say: "Thanks for the welcome, you steaming pile of horse-shit.", that's ok, then? Please tell me where the line is so I don't cross it.
Yep, thats okay.
:thumbsup:

FireAngel

Schmexy
Alfalfa said:
That would probably be fine on a normal day, but people are kind of on edge lately, so I would avoid it. Or not, since after posting this I saw someone else said it was okay.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I am certainly confused. I think this is the first time I have ever had conflicting responses when I talk to people about where flaming is or isn't allowed on their forum.

Is there an administrator here and can he/she please clear this up?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alfalfa said:
Well, I am certainly confused. I think this is the first time I have ever had conflicting responses when I talk to people about where flaming is or isn't allowed on their forum.

Is there an administrator here and can he/she please clear this up?
Read what I said, ignore what Tiger said, I've been here for almost a year now, and I know my boundries. You can say "Welcome you big pile of dog shit" in the welcome wagon.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Smoke said:
Read what I said, ignore what Tiger said, I've been here for almost a year now, and I know my boundries. You can say "Welcome you big pile of dog shit" in the welcome wagon.
I edited my post. Sheesh.

Alfalfa

Banned - What an Asshat!
tiger_86 said:
Flaming is only allowed in B&T. NO WHERE ELSE. Psst, read Rules/FAQ.

Calling someone a "cockrag" or a "steaming pile of horse-shit" is considered flaming in most people's books, yet that's allowed here. This isn't B&T.

Seems to me like your Rules/FAQ need to be updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.