WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies If you are going to see The Village...

Pachyderm

I really did.
If you have an appreciation for Cinimatic art go see this movie. Do not expect it to be a horror or a 'light' movie. I haven't decided if it has any correlation to historical occurances (I will not say which) or any religions (I will not say which). Anyway, if you go see it, you will probably love it or hate it but you have to know what you are seeing...If you've seen it, I'd be glad to talk about it.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I saw it... I didnt hate it and i didnt love it.. i expected so much more. I think they could have done so much more with the story. But over all i think it wasnt a bad movie.

Pachyderm

I really did.
The trailer was a bit misleading, I went in thinking it was going to be a horror movie, but this was not the case at all. I don't really want to ruin the story for all the others, but I thought it was really thought provoking.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I just bought that movie, but I haven't seen it in so long, I totally forgot all about it. I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
its a lot like mission impossible....and ive youve seen bourne supremacy....youll see some similaraties....good stuff...