WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines If you are voting for Bush you're fuckin crazy.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
He marched into Iraq to protect America from the so called "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
My ass.

1,000 soldiers dead, moving up. No body armor? How about we shove bush's ass into a uniform and march HIM off, and make sure he doesn't pussy out with help from "daddy".

Noone trusts the U.S. We officially lost our friendship with any country, thanks to Bimbo Fucking Bush. I swear, America should fucking invade itself if he gets to lead us 4 more years. Maybe not "lead". Better terms: "Fuck us over".

National Debt. Billions of Dollars. It'll take 4 new presidential generations to pay it off. They should put it on a bill and shove it into his face, he'd learn not to fuck around with a country because he actually now knows that he can screw people over, I hope he gets killed by a pissed-off mother of a dead soldier, shotgun bitchslap!

Whats more, Republicans play fucking dirty. The only reason they want Nader in the polls is so he splits the votes between Kerry and himself. Thats a little trick they played on Gore. Speaking of which, have you seen the new commercial saying "Kerry doesn't know where he stands"? He did not support the war; nor will he ever. It says that he doesn't support the war, then he does. BASED ON THE INFORMATION. WHICH WAS BULLSHIT!

If you vote for Bush, you need to get your brains pulled out of your nose and put into some Listerine to get that shitty idea out of your head.

Jung

???
Premium
hasn't this post been done before? i know i've seen it on quite a few forums.

Jung

???
Premium
i didn't mean the post was verbatim, just the same topics and points.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
what do you expect, nothing better to talk about :(

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
*insert conservative rebuttal*

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
*whitty comeback with leftist response*

tzedek

Original Member
*some stupid link that nobody cares about*

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
*waits to respond again until VOR posts an article*

Pussy's

What should we do, let Suddam just keep on funding terrorists to kill Americans. Let him keep slaughtering his own people. You don't think we should have gone into Iraq, then your a pussy.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
pipes990 said:
What should we do, let Suddam just keep on funding terrorists to kill Americans. Let him keep slaughtering his own people. You don't think we should have gone into Iraq, then your a pussy.
OK you are a fucking IDIOT... with all due respect!

anti-movielife

self medicated
pipes990 said:
*gives pipes990 the obligatory bitchslap* :mfinger:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
*consoles the only other conservative on WTF... and tries to explain how best to debate here... *

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
*consoles the only other conservative on WTF... and tries to explain how best to debate here... *
*surprised someone with Dan's intellect would want to be associated*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
if i was old enough i would vote bush