WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you can relate to this, you get a cookie and a bj.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
I spend my days filling vending machines for bitchy union workers who think that their lives are so horrible with their medical benefits and $25 hourly wages. I am one manager (and employee) for four buildings that are all bastards. My boss is a blind man and his assistant manager is his senile wife who would be a lot safer to all mankind locked in her bedroom rather than on the road in her huge-ass cargo van of doom. So on top of doing my job I often have to end up fixing their huge-ass messes.

Don't throw a fit at me because I'm sold out of your precious snickers bars you fat lard! Try something else like some peanuts, mofo! :mfinger:

I'd trade this job for a filing clerk anyday. At least you get airconditiong in an office building.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Bitch Bucket said:
I spend my days filling vending machines for bitchy union workers who think that their lives are so horrible with their medical benefits and $25 hourly wages. I am one manager (and employee) for four buildings that are all bastards. My boss is a blind man and his assistant manager is his senile wife who would be a lot safer to all mankind locked in her bedroom rather than on the road in her huge-ass cargo van of doom. So on top of doing my job I often have to end up fixing their huge-ass messes.

Don't throw a fit at me because I'm sold out of your precious snickers bars you fat lard! Try something else like some peanuts, mofo! :mfinger:

I'd trade this job for a filing clerk anyday. At least you get airconditiong in an office building.
calm.. down.. ok, so i dont work, so i wouldnt kno alot about jobs and shit, but it sound like u need to talk with ur boss, or who ever is higher than u, and if they aint gonna hear u, then screw this job and find another, cuase these peeps and worth ur effort

anti-movielife

self medicated
rough man, with four buildings to look after i bet u have a lot of people to bitch about

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
Yeah these people never stop complaining. Let's just say that the job is great when it runs smoothly, and it NEVER runs smoothly. So there you go.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Bitch Bucket said:
Yeah these people never stop complaining. Let's just say that the job is great when it runs smoothly, and it NEVER runs smoothly. So there you go.
OMG, look who else won't stop complaining. Another ruined thread. :thumbsdn:

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
If your job sucks so much, why don't you quit?! You hate it so bad, rather than moaning at us (who can do nothing about it), why don't you go and rant at your boss??

(Do as I say, not as I do)

Dustbinbag said:
If your job sucks so much, why don't you quit?! You hate it so bad, rather than moaning at us (who can do nothing about it), why don't you go and rant at your boss??

(Do as I say, not as I do)
try not to socialize with people like her. all that will do is get you banned.

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
I'll get banned?! How can you get banned on a website where the whole point is to rant? The title bar reads "Finally a Forum Dedicated to Your Fury!" I am slightly confused, but I will take your word for it.

Fugly

Tenderony
You know that's exactly what happened to me while I was in college. I totally relate.

Standing by for cookie and BJ.

Fugly said:
You know that's exactly what happened to me while I was in college. I totally relate.

Standing by for cookie and BJ.
:cookie: all i will do is give you a cookie though

Ctoit

Tenderony
nope---I cant relate.........now where the HELL is my SNICKERS!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Bitch Bucket said:

What about the BJ part?

Fugly

Tenderony
Deus's dad offered me a BJ but thats hardly the same thing...so dissapointing. :(

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Fugly said:
Deus's dad offered me a BJ but thats hardly the same thing...so dissapointing. :(
dude that was his mom

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
All I want to know is where is my cookie?