WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you could have one song

One song for the rest of your life from these four would be:

• Michael Jackson Thriller

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Beatles Strawberry Fields

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Metallica Load

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • NothingFace Murder is Masterbation

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
To listen to for the rest of your life, and you had only these four to choose from, which would it be?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
i wouldnt choose those songs at all but if i had to it would be metallica theyre a little weak but eh shit happens

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I dont really think that any of those choices are that great... but my question is why would you ask a question like that? whats the point...? leave it open if anything.. like without choises... but whatever, all the power to ya!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Is puncturing my eardrums with a screwdriver an option? Because no matter how good the song is, after three hours of the same shit I'd be tired of it, let alone three years. And how would I get to sleep?

morelos

lexicon incognito
yeah, no shit, skorch. if i had to have one song for the rest of my life, it would have to be something so extremely long and complicated that you have to spend years listening to it to understand it. and if it has too simple of lyrics, or really all that much on the lyrical side of things, it won't do at all.

i'll take all 27 hours of 'lohengrin' by richard wagner.

~ dan ~

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
morelos said:
yeah, no shit, skorch. if i had to have one song for the rest of my life, it would have to be something so extremely long and complicated that you have to spend years listening to it to understand it. and if it has too simple of lyrics, or really all that much on the lyrical side of things, it won't do at all.

i'll take all 27 hours of 'lohengrin' by richard wagner.

~ dan ~
want help skorch? im good at ki... popin ear drums

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
_Kitana_ said:
i would of lost all faith in music and not picked any.
people still have faith in music????? holy shit has anyone taking a look at the mainstream its pathetic..and yea no song can be listened to that much

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, shit nowadays you can be like William Hung, not have a bit of singing talent, and make millions for making yourself look stupid, I definitely would make myself look stupid for millions like that retard singer gets.