WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

if you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?

Miss Leo

Clitpickle
I'd remember and practice what Leo Tolstoy said:
"If you want to be happy, be."
The rest? The same...I sort of feel comfortable being me :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
kill my faggot ass ex husband and my bitch ass first husband.

thats pretty much it.

and i would never, ever have quit school.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
not enough trust pal

seriously, who the fuck do you think you are to get on people`s personal affairs?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Starting over,Hmmm..lets see.
first off i guess i'd be shitting on myself again.I'd get that out of the way.
second, I'd find a doctor to remove my head from my ass.
I would've done better in school.
I would find my old friend Bob,and smack the shit out of him for introducing
me to my EX.then shake his hand on my son's behalf.
I suppose I would have chose to not have spent my first million so fast.
Lastly I would've looked for WTF.com a long time ago.
Short of that,it's all good. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
All over again, I probably would try avoiding this conversation...oops, damn, oh well!

Fugly

Tenderony
Hmmmmm....more sex, less drugs(not sure thats mutually exclusie), try harder in college. Can I make my self taller? 5'10 is ok but I'd rather be 6'2. Definately wouldn't have been such a tool over my first ex-girlfriend...thats embaressing to look back on (hey i was 17). Oh yeah I'd be naked in public more. Free willy baby.

Ctoit

Tenderony
to do it all again........
I might listen to all those people who said "do good in school" instead of " hey man, you got a joint" and make some effort to have good credit.............oh ya and I would have taken advantage of an opportunity to get tied up (and all that that implies) that I had about a month or so ago...after a trip to Olympia..................... :cool:

jamesp

In Memory...
not much, we all do what we do for a reason, we may not know it but hey, thats what tomorrow is for!

i'd start the whole fucking thing over and do everything differently... starting from day 1.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
differently....
at frist i would say i have sooo many regrets in life and that i would change many things... but then, i think that even given the chance i wouldn't change a goddamn thing. Even though soo much shit has happened it has made me the person i am today, and for once in my life, i like that person. I am strong and happy and the past is the past so it matters not what the details were, as long as i reach my future.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Wouldn't have done jack shit different. Have no regrets whatsoever and don't waste time wondering what could have, would have, should have been but didn't. Just have to assume that no matter how shitty it may have gotten, it will all be for the best end result. Even the mistakes I made serve to teach me what I should do in the future, so I wouldn't even get rid of those. I guess I'm in the rare but fortuante position where I am fairly happy where I am and where things are going though, so maybe my stance doesn't work quite as well for some of you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skorch said:
Wouldn't have done jack shit different. Have no regrets whatsoever and don't waste time wondering what could have, would have, should have been but didn't. Just have to assume that no matter how shitty it may have gotten, it will all be for the best end result. Even the mistakes I made serve to teach me what I should do in the future, so I wouldn't even get rid of those. I guess I'm in the rare but fortuante position where I am fairly happy where I am and where things are going though, so maybe my stance doesn't work quite as well for some of you.
If I were not older and obviously less brillant than you are,I would say,
"I want to be just like you when I grow up".Respectfully.
To start now,I'd only be fucking myself.
So to you I say bravo.Bravo man.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Not sure what I would redo... Not too much that I'm dieing to change, but I am interested in seeing how some things might have turned out had I persued things a different way.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Miss Leo said:
I'd get laid a lot more during the 15-21 years.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i think i would have eaten more so that im not soooooooo dam skinny. i would have played high school sports and got a better gpa so that i dodnt have to go to community college. ohh yeah and i would have gone to my orthodontist when i was suppost to. ohh yeha and i would have started dating my n in the 7th grade when we 1st met instead of waitting till the 11th and gone through to many ass hole ex's

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Miss Leo said:
Why bother? Miss Cleo.

Life is what U make it, and it all comes out in the wash......So U fucked up a little (or alot).....It all works out in the end....Some how some way.

Besides changing the smallest events then, will change large ones down the road. and no matter how much u will deny it.....It's the truth

So I would'nt change a fuckin thing. Not even all the mistakes or fucked up shit that has happened along the way.......It's character building....It's me. :hand: