WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

if you could (this question is for guys)

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you could???? (this question is for guys)

would you suck your own "slong" if you could????

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Only if I had gone without for a long, and I mean a long time. I don't cherish the idea of having cum in my mouth, even if it would be my own.

ReiMeishin said:
Only if I had gone without for a long, and I mean a long time. I don't cherish the idea of having cum in my mouth, even if it would be my own.
lol holy shit dude. who says you gotta swallow your own load LMAO you could just do it till you were ready then bust a nut somewhere outside your mouth. unless you want a facial from yourself? but i dont think you do.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
xSwatNinjAx said:
lol holy shit dude. who says you gotta swallow your own load LMAO you could just do it till you were ready then bust a nut somewhere outside your mouth. unless you want a facial from yourself? but i dont think you do.

i know right, i was thinking the same thing, lol.

pakdatson said:
i know right, i was thinking the same thing, lol.
if i were him i would just delete it and pretend like it never happened. thank god for screen shots eh? oh careful with the word shot around rei.. :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh...shit...how do I even begin to say this...

I...well...used to be able to suck my own cock (Before I got fat).

I am able to bend all the way to the floor, without feeling any pain, when I do butterfly stretches in gym. Everyone's like "Eewww...Oh my god! That's nasty!"

If you want, I can upload a picture of myself doing the butterfly stretch, just so you know I'm not bullshitting you.

jstager said:
Oh...shit...how do I even begin to say this...

I...well...used to be able to suck my own cock (Before I got fat).

I am able to bend all the way to the floor, without feeling any pain, when I do butterfly stretches in gym. Everyone's like "Eewww...Oh my god! That's nasty!"

If you want, I can upload a picture of myself doing the butterfly stretch, just so you know I'm not bullshitting you.
lol yea i can do those butterfly stretches all the way against my crotch and all the way to the floor but ive never tried to suck myself off. ive always had a gf that could do that for me.. soo how was it lol

Descent

Hella Constipated
I did it once back in the third grade...it felt good.

And no, I was not molested.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i think if it was a matter if size rather than flexibility, you would have to do it yourself, cause girls would be too scared of it to go anywhere near it...

"A guy and his gf are making out one night in the back of their car. He starts to take her clothes off, and she removes his... she looks down an sees a giant penis staring right back at her... she says 'my god... its too big, you aren't going to put that in me!!'

He says 'aw, come on baby, i promise i'll only put half in.'

after a couple of moments of thought, she says cautiously, 'hmmm...OK'

So he lays her down and suddenly - WHAM! she gets the whole lot.

she screams at him 'You said you were only going to put half in!!!'

'Yeah,' he replies, 'the bottom half...'

chucktheskiffie said:
i think if it was a matter if size rather than flexibility, you would have to do it yourself, cause girls would be too scared of it to go anywhere near it...

"A guy and his gf are making out one night in the back of their car. He starts to take her clothes off, and she removes his... she looks down an sees a giant penis staring right back at her... she says 'my god... its too big, you aren't going to put that in me!!'

He says 'aw, come on baby, i promise i'll only put half in.'

after a couple of moments of thought, she says cautiously, 'hmmm...OK'

So he lays her down and suddenly - WHAM! she gets the whole lot.

she screams at him 'You said you were only going to put half in!!!'

'Yeah,' he replies, 'the bottom half...'
NICE
That guy is my idol

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pakdatson said:
would you suck your own "slong" if you could????
FUCK YEAH! I'd never need to pay another woman again!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
in the short time i have been around here, i really thought that i would be risking Magnolia's wrath as i was typing that.... i am glad thats all i got!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
chucktheskiffie said:
in the short time i have been around here, i really thought that i would be risking Magnolia's wrath as i was typing that.... i am glad thats all i got!!!
Well, if u wanted me to I'm sure I could, but I'd have to move it to b&t and i'm just too lazy tonight to do that. So I guess u're lucky. :p

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
excellent... does that mean if i pick my moments carefully to insult all of woman-kind, i'll get away with it??

magnolia

Postaholic
chucktheskiffie said:
excellent... does that mean if i pick my moments carefully to insult all of woman-kind, i'll get away with it??
U could always try it and see where it gets ya. I know if I'm tired and lazy I'm not gadda yell. Takes too much effort. :p

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i am a firm believer of testing my boundaries hard and often...you'll have plenty of opportunities :)