WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you could, would you lick your own nads?

If you could, would you orally sex yourself?

• What are you talking about? (I'm too innocent to get it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Sometimes IRC conversations bring up questions that need to be answered.

If you could orally sex yourself, would you?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
marilyn(wtf is the spelling?) manson has his lowest rib removed so he could give himself a blow job

SOURCE:The internet of course u fukkas

BTW hell no i wouldnt do it

skullmaster said:
marilyn(wtf is the spelling?) manson has his lowest rib removed so he could give himself a blow job

SOURCE:The internet of course u fukkas

BTW hell no i wouldnt do it
That's a lie, he never had his lowest rib removed.

SOURCE: Marilyn Manson

Fuckin' Taters!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, after close inspection on the results so far I've come to the conclusion that everyone that voted "Fuckin' Taters" picked that because they're too embarassed to admit the truth.

So Fuckin Taters now counts for the Yes option.

My poll, my rules.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
"if we could just put our heads together, my god we'd stay home forever!" -dear penis song.

damn right.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
fucking taters thing still hasnt gotten old eh?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Damn right I'd orally pleasure myself. Hell, I need the practice. According to Zoloft's "e-test", I'm quite competent at sucking dick. There's always room for improvement, though. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I can perform the butterfly stretch without physically stretching anything, and having my head touch the floor, but I cannot lick my own nads. Well, almost...

I think I'd give it a try, I figure the handjobs I give myself are way better than most women have given me so by extension I could give myself a better blowjob.

sorry to be unoriginal but to quote my favorite stand up....

"I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now. Watching an empty stage.
~Bill Hicks