WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you don't like iPhone then you are stupid, stinky, and can't get sex

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
this is incredible!!! OF COURSE PEOPLE AND THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DEFINED BY tHeIR moBiLE PhoNe!!!!!!!!!
How else am I going to have a personality? I’m a white hetero non marginalized human person, I guess I could be a DoG MoMma for her NoNfUrBaBiEs🥰😜 or join a shitty MLM, just so I get to feel like I belong as I myself cannot develop a personality outside a hivemind and low efforts memes (preferably minions).

Anyone who bases their personality on one thing can go jump off a cliff with their “love live laugh, wanderlust” posters.

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
How else am I going to have a personality? I’m a white hetero non marginalized human person, I guess I could be a DoG MoMma for her NoNfUrBaBiEs🥰😜 or join a shitty MLM, just so I get to feel like I belong as I myself cannot develop a personality outside a hivemind and low efforts memes (preferably minions).

Anyone who bases their personality on one thing can go jump off a cliff with their “love live laugh, wanderlust” posters.
All of that is more personality than an iPhone snob.
So if I get an iPhone I'll be rich, classy, and get all the ladies?

Still not worth it.
Me too. I'd rather pay less for an Android.

Out2Lunch

☠️
I have an iPhone and I’m neither fashionable nor am I drowining in pussy; unless my fat cat laying on my chest qualifies as drowning in pussy?

Oh and I stink sometimes.