If you don't like iPhone then you are stupid, stinky, and can't get sex

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
this is incredible!!! OF COURSE PEOPLE AND THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DEFINED BY tHeIR moBiLE PhoNe!!!!!!!!!
How else am I going to have a personality? I’m a white hetero non marginalized human person, I guess I could be a DoG MoMma for her NoNfUrBaBiEs🥰😜 or join a shitty MLM, just so I get to feel like I belong as I myself cannot develop a personality outside a hivemind and low efforts memes (preferably minions).

Anyone who bases their personality on one thing can go jump off a cliff with their “love live laugh, wanderlust” posters.

• 1Like
  • 1Sad
Reactions: BeautifulSniper and ib4

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
How else am I going to have a personality? I’m a white hetero non marginalized human person, I guess I could be a DoG MoMma for her NoNfUrBaBiEs🥰😜 or join a shitty MLM, just so I get to feel like I belong as I myself cannot develop a personality outside a hivemind and low efforts memes (preferably minions).

Anyone who bases their personality on one thing can go jump off a cliff with their “love live laugh, wanderlust” posters.
All of that is more personality than an iPhone snob.
So if I get an iPhone I'll be rich, classy, and get all the ladies?

Still not worth it.
Me too. I'd rather pay less for an Android.

Out2Lunch

☠️
I have an iPhone and I’m neither fashionable nor am I drowining in pussy; unless my fat cat laying on my chest qualifies as drowning in pussy?

Oh and I stink sometimes.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper