WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you had one thing to change about WTF, What would it be?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
What would it be??

In here, describe what you would want to be changed...

I dont think i would change anything...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I would call it "What Thee Fuck" ... it has a nicer "old world ring" to it :mfinger:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Lol, that would make it more cool... What thee fuck, has a nice ring to it...

Slacker

Postaholic
I think wtf is great but one thing is that there is alot of arcade games that dont even work. When i stay up late and no one is posting on the interweb i play the arcade and there are some games that look cool but they dont work.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Linksy said:
I think wtf is great but one thing is that there is alot of arcade games that dont even work. When i stay up late and no one is posting on the interweb i play the arcade and there are some games that look cool but they dont work.
Here's something new for you to try ... Report the games that do not work! Honestly, how does anyone expect things to be fixed unless you let us know what's broken?

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I have a few beefs with the arcade, too.
1. Bring the old style back. I liked it when they showed the top three players on the front page. The new one has no real incentive to do a lot.
2. Make beergolf have the lowest score first. I have first place with the highest possible score bu pressing "skip" every hole.
3. Change "penguin dive" so that the one with the shortest time first. The higest you can get is 30, so why not make it sorta like a time trial.

BRiT said:
Here's something new for you to try ... Report the games that do not work! Honestly, how does anyone expect things to be fixed unless you let us know what's broken?
Uh, yes?

Anyways, I think we should have a spam board, I could moderate it. :rotflmao:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
BRiT said:
Ok. For starters, none of those lego games work. fix em. :thumbsup:

billybob13 said:
I have a few beefs with the arcade, too.
1. Bring the old style back. I liked it when they showed the top three players on the front page. The new one has no real incentive to do a lot.
2. Make beergolf have the lowest score first. I have first place with the highest possible score bu pressing "skip" every hole.
3. Change "penguin dive" so that the one with the shortest time first. The higest you can get is 30, so why not make it sorta like a time trial.
They also need to bring back that old Pogo mania game. It's basically Simon Says. When you get a certain sequence correct, this devil comes up and says "Here you go!" and gives you a sex toy or narcotic or something. I first played it at about 3 AM and I was crying from laughing....that was one of the funniest games I've ever played.