WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

if you have 3 spare minutes tonight..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
the bbc website is having their final round on the picture of the year contest, i've been voting all the way through this competition and now i just voted in the final.
the picture i think is best is doing well, but not winning..
if you have a few spare minutes go here and have a look, all the pictures are pretty good but you might just agree with me that the best one is this..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i can see why the 12th is doing good, but the 11th? wtf! thats a fukcking stupid picture.
i also liked the picture of the guy playing jazz,
but you gotta love the buddhists:thumbsup:
incidently, this year in the summer, I plan to go to either Tibet or Leh/Ladakh

anyone been there?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
i can see why the 12th is doing good, but the 11th? wtf! thats a fukcking stupid picture.
i also liked the picture of the guy playing jazz,
but you gotta love the buddhists:thumbsup:
incidently, this year in the summer, I plan to go to either Tibet or Leh/Ladakh

anyone been there?
my guess is the tibetan monks were either photographed in leh/ladakh or kathmandu.. as those are the main centers of tibetan refugees.
kathmandu is awesome..
did you vote?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
void said:
my guess is the tibetan monks were either photographed in leh/ladakh or kathmandu.. as those are the main centers of tibetan refugees.
kathmandu is awesome..
did you vote?
yup i voted the monks...you gotta love the monks.
Even if you hadnt ask us to vote for it *ahem*, i would have voted for that or the jazz playing guy.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
For some silly reason, when I saw this thread title posted by void, I suspected it had something to do with pleasuring one's self.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
skullmaster said:
yup i voted the monks...you gotta love the monks.
Even if you hadnt ask us to vote for it *ahem*, i would have voted for that or the jazz playing guy.
he's actually playing ska...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
For some silly reason, when I saw this thread title posted by void, I suspected it had something to do with pleasuring one's self.
you should've just changed the title to something along the lines of 'don't read this thread, instead go and masturbate.'

i'd have understood.. :happysad:

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
cool pics, the monk ones cool, but i like the sax one to, havent decided which to vote on yet.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Farceur said:
cool pics, the monk ones cool, but i like the sax one to, havent decided which to vote on yet.
i think the baby is getting a lot of 'oooh, it's cute' votes.. it's not a good pic..

and that pic of the guy in the center of two way traffic was taken on the strand in london.. i took a picture of my mom in the same spot years ago and recognise it.. my mom's pretty cool btw..

the sax guy looks to be in an old underground train (tube) passenger link tunnel.. the sound down there is amazing, really reflective reverb.. plus great for skateboarding before they put all the cctv in..

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
haha i meant the sax one and the monk one, the kid in front of the cops with riot gear...is to cliche, the baby is again, already overdone, 11. is a bridge... how original, 12. ive seen a million pics like that in national geo, and the guy in the street is ok.

need to be more specific with my posts...haha

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Farceur said:
haha i meant the sax one and the monk one, the kid in front of the cops with riot gear...is to cliche, the baby is again, already overdone, 11. is a bridge... how original, 12. ive seen a million pics like that in national geo, and the guy in the street is ok.

need to be more specific with my posts...haha
no you were specific enough.. i just rambled on a bit before i got to the sax guy you mentioned.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
monks rule :happysad: I'm gonna vote

edit: the one with the girls was beautiful..but I voted for the monks..and the one playing the sax too was beautiful..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I really liked 10, 9, 6, 4, and 3.