WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you haven't noticed, It's Fall outside.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, I noticed. The leaves around here turned in about a week. From green to what you see in some of these pics. I thought these looked cool this year, with the clouds and the sun and such.

This picture is of a valley I drive through on my way to work.

These others are pictures of a small part of the lake I can see on my way to work. The lake covers about 8000 acres, so this isn't too much of it.

This last one is from the top of a tank that's on the treatment plant that I work at. I just thought the sun looked cool.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Those are some nice pic's. I wish it looked like that here, all we have is rain for 40 day's:mad:. Those pic's kinda remind me of home. What are your temp's like? I got to work today and it wasw 42.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
wueeeei it's faaall :D and it snowed here today *wiiii* I'm happyy :happysad:

I'd like to move to hawaii..

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Temps been hovering in the Mid-sixties during they day, and dropping to the 40's over night. It's been rainy and overcast the past few days, which sucked because the leaves actually looked better, but there wasn't any light.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's definately fall here in nashvile.. 60F days / 40F nights..
millions of leaves on the ground.. all rotting and stinking.. the birds are leaving.. all the women are wearing clothes again.. it's all slowing down.. getting darker, colder, becoming hell..

can you tell i prefer summer?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I can't stand winter. I'm just too skinny, I wear a jacket if it is below 70. I'm from St. Louis, but I'm in MD right now. I'd rather be in St. Louis.:(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
void said:
it's definately fall here in nashvile.. 60F days / 40F nights..
millions of leaves on the ground.. all rotting and stinking.. the birds are leaving.. all the women are wearing clothes again.. it's all slowing down.. getting darker, colder, becoming hell..

can you tell i prefer summer?
:happysad: but remember under that thick wintercoat we may just have panties.. or nothing at all, I just want you to think of that..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
panties..

there is hardly a moment i don't think of them or the lack of them..

let's no threadjack though.. hmmm.. panties..

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I like winter. I can't take enough clothes off in the summer to stay comfortable, but I can pile them on in the winter.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
my blood doesn't move in the cold, then i can't think, i have almost zero body fat plus genetically i'm mediterranean, my maternal ancestry is south of france..
also winter kills my ill lungs..

winter can suck my cock.