WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
If you post here you officialy wants mr.newbie back on the wtf.com forums.

even if you say no, rant, rave or does a smiley you want me back :thumbsup: ,
I wanna get back fucking around with people!!!!!!

btw people i officialy made love to irl:

duztingirl
johnny CUNT
gehtfuct
copylifted
Jason
brit
pachyderm
Kitana
unforgiven

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
You are supporting me know for getting all my ips unbanned :thumbsup: , now please fuck off, I dont like ur fat ass and I never will SO DONT THINK HIGH OF YOURSELF

[home ip] [every single ip @ my school] [internet cafe ip] [grandmothers ip]

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Is Htat The Only Motherfucker Woh Wnats Me Here? I Mean Wtf =/

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr_Newbie said:

duztingirl
johnny CUNT
gehtfuct
copylifted
Jason
brit
pachyderm
Kitana
unforgiven
Just a heads-up. Several of those you listed as former sex partners are men.
You must be a catcher, because gehtfuct strikes me as a pitcher. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
nice to see ur support man,

gehtfuct is just a random pussy whore shit head motherfucker who is acting queer not supporting my ass

JJ.

Clitpickle
Mr_Newbie said:
You are supporting me know for getting all my ips unbanned :thumbsup: , now please fuck off, I dont like ur fat ass and I never will SO DONT THINK HIGH OF YOURSELF

I'll support you. I like your style.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
JJ. said:
I'll support you. I like your style.
It's now official, you really are a retarded dumbass. :thumbsdn:

How could you, I mean really? You have no idea what you have just done... and for that I frown. :(

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I don't know about making "love", but you do take it in the ass like a trooper. And, well if that's love to you, more power to ya bitch. I just wish these little bitches would stop falling in love with my cock.

It's not that any of us really want you back.......it's you wanting to be back, getting fucked in your doo doo walls again.

One problem though. Your ass is wore out and nobody gives a fuck.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr_Newbie said:

Fucker you got your grandmother's IP banned? I was wondering why I haven't seen "PrunePussy69" on since you left.

shep

Local alcoholic
Mr_Newbie said:
nice to see ur support man,

gehtfuct is just a random pussy whore shit head motherfucker who is acting queer not supporting my ass
Boy ,and you still come back with your lame ass shit.I have heard better flames outta 12 year old's and yes i have read your lame ass shit .I would skull fuck you and your mom for fun and kick your lame ass dad in the mouth on the way out.Cry me a river Mr newbie,you suck donkey cocks :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr_Newbie said:
If you post here you officialy wants mr.newbie back on the wtf.com forums.

even if you say no, rant, rave or does a smiley you want me back :thumbsup: ,
I wanna get back fucking around with people!!!!!!

duztingirl
johnny CUNT
gehtfuct
copylifted
Jason
brit
pachyderm
Kitana
unforgiven

In no universe, multiverse or semiverse did this ever occur. It is merely the meanderings of one who was never invited to our parties, and never will be.

PS shep I said happy new years to you in chat and you never replied. you suck. LOL :D

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I personally say unban, but you should accept the position as Cock Farmer Warrior. Perhaps; you can even prove that you not pissing your Mommies money away on school. My money is on you dropping out so you can move quicker up the corporate ladder and make Head ladler at the local soup kitchen by the age of 30. Just think of how well you could translate the toothless homeless vernacular into dumbass, and then the half-retard (your boss) will be able to understand his patrons. You will be actually good at something One could only dream.

Vote Unban if you accept the posistion.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
i can be a fucking cock farmer, anyway this is my last day on this ip so its up to you guys if ur gonna unban my ips..

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think you should shoot me an e-mail just in case you can't get on later.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
In no universe, multiverse or semiverse did this ever occur. It is merely the meanderings of one who was never invited to our parties, and never will be.

PS shep I said happy new years to you in chat and you never replied. you suck. LOL :D
Cmon DG, CL told me about that time he was pissed at you for yelling out Me_Newb's name during the heat of passion.

JK.....Don't hit me.

JJ.

Clitpickle
brainwashmonkey said:
It's now official, you really are a retarded dumbass. :thumbsdn:

How could you, I mean really? You have no idea what you have just done... and for that I frown. :(
I was joking. Seriously though, I dont even know the guy.

Oh, and turn that frown upside down ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I Vote For Him To Stay Ban.

I Can Not Forgive Him, I Won"t Forgive Him. The Shit He Said About My Husband Was Way Over The Line Of Anything.

We do not need his worthless ass even in the cock farm on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.