WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines If you voted right now...

Who's the big winner?

• George "Dubya" Bush

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • John "The Vet" Kerry

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Raph "Malph" Nader

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anti-movielife

self medicated
are you serious? this is probably the most important election in the past 50 years...do you think you can afford to be apathetic?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can't even vote anyways.. Bush sucks ass .. Kerry is no saint.. Nader, seriously what the hell..

Pachyderm

I really did.
We should just have a huge computer as the president. That was.. it could choose the most logical responses to things that happen around the world.

anti-movielife

self medicated
well at least you get to have the priviledge of bitching about whatever happens when buddy gets into office...

p99 said:
Bush sucks ass .. Kerry is no saint.. Nader, seriously what the hell..
the saying "picking the lesser of 2 evils" has never been more true...nader really is a chump...like fuck the only reason he's on the ballet in most states is because REPUBLICAN party members got the some 40,000 or so signatures required to get on the ballet...makes me sick :mad:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i say bush. just because hes more entertaining to watch then kerry when on mute.the faces bush makes are hysterical and his cabinit is funny too. i love donald rumsfeld. so if bush goes rumsfeld goes and i cant have that

Jung

???
Premium
Punk Ass said:
i say bush. just because hes more entertaining to watch then kerry when on mute.the faces bush makes are hysterical and his cabinit is funny too. i love donald rumsfeld. so if bush goes rumsfeld goes and i cant have that
a prime reason why the voting age should be raised to 21.

Pachyderm

I really did.
junglizm said:
a prime reason why the voting age should be raised to 21.
WOah woah woah. I think I'm pretty up to date, and I think I care more than anybody EVER about the elections.. so I want to vote.. how about.. testing until you're 25.. after that, you've tested so much it'll be like second nature to study up on things before you go all "asshole" on this nation.

Jung

???
Premium
Pachyderm said:
WOah woah woah. I think I'm pretty up to date, and I think I care more than anybody EVER about the elections.. so I want to vote.. how about.. testing until you're 25.. after that, you've tested so much it'll be like second nature to study up on things before you go all "asshole" on this nation.
i wasn't replying to you Pachyderm, hence why i didn't quote you. what are you talking about "testing" btw?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I know you weren't quoting me because I am a very intuitive person.. and also I read the entire post. But I've always thought that there should be an issues test on what's going on in the world and the nation before you can vote. I know a lot of people that know nothing, and don't want to hear the facts because they think I am attacking them, when really I am just pissed that they are voting because their parents are.

Jung

???
Premium
who's version of the facts? do you take american media's version of the facts at face value? having to test would only deter even more people from voting, most wouldn't want to be tested just to voice their opinion. not to mention it would be unconstitutional and petty.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i am voting for bush because i find him the lesser of 2 evils. i read a political cartoon aimed towards bush stating that all the disaster in the middle east is a well thought out plan in the end or he just doesnt knwo what hes doing. in my judgement its a well thought out plan . we just havent seen the bigger pic yet. and besides that he has the balls to go to war for what he believes in unlike clinton ( who was a scared lil bitch ) and he believes in war against terrorism and supplying america with the oil it needs to run efficently.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Punk Ass said:
Right, I assume none of your family's heads have been hacked off, no dead cousins, uncles, aunts lost in Iraq?

Perhaps, that's why you are so callous, and mindless in your posts?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I go to bbc. I don't even watch the news here. It might be unconstitutional.. but I definitely think it's fair. I think if someone doesn't know what happened in the last four years or what difference there was to be had in America. Then they shouldn't vote. Why should people who know nothing get to vote? They should have no say.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Punk Ass said:
i am voting for bush because i find him the lesser of 2 evils. i read a political cartoon aimed towards bush stating that all the disaster in the middle east is a well thought out plan in the end or he just doesnt knwo what hes doing. in my judgement its a well thought out plan . we just havent seen the bigger pic yet. and besides that he has the balls to go to war for what he believes in unlike clinton ( who was a scared lil bitch ) and he believes in war against terrorism and supplying america with the oil it needs to run efficently.
There goes the economy <--should be a country song.

Jung

???
Premium
Punk Ass said:
i am voting for bush because i find him the lesser of 2 evils. i read a political cartoon aimed towards bush stating that all the disaster in the middle east is a well thought out plan in the end or he just doesnt knwo what hes doing.
great reason to vote bush:thumbsup:

Punk Ass said:
in my judgement its a well thought out plan . we just havent seen the bigger pic yet. and besides that he has the balls to go to war for what he believes in unlike clinton ( who was a scared lil bitch ) and he believes in war against terrorism and supplying america with the oil it needs to run efficently.
you haven't bothered to research about the bigger picture. quit trusting CNN anf FOX news and maybe you'd understand. a lot of people who have balls and stand up for what they believe in are also morons, i'd say this to be the case with bush. Clinton tried to approach the issue from a more brains side than brawn. GW has turned a retaliation for a terrorist attack into a fascist occupation. as a veteran i can honestly say you have no clue about this war or it's affects. we have no busisness occupying iraq, the democracy we leave there will never work anyway.

voiceofreason said:
Right, I assume none of your family's heads have been hacked off, no dead cousins, uncles aunts lost in Iraq?

Perhaps, that's why you are so callous, and mindless in your posts?
i would have to agree with you there.