WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If you were a woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
suck on this said:
...and you got raped by 12 mongolian albino midgets.. would you go for abortion?
No but I would if I saw you on the sonogram.

Signify

Particinator
ouch. 2 questions.
1. where did you get the 12 mongolian albino midgets that want to rape someone?

2. what is the point of this post?

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
YES. Definitely.

edit: it took me 10 mins of research to find out how to spell Definitely, I ended up looking if spelled "Absolutely" right at www.dictionary.com, and they said "see also: Definitely"

</rant>

Tenderony
extremepilot said:
YES. Definitely.

edit: it took me 10 mins of research to find out how to spell Definitely, I ended up looking if spelled "Absolutely" right at www.dictionary.com, and they said "see also: Definitely"
Use google.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
</rant> said:
Use google.

</rant>
Did you mean: definitely**

Your search - definartleey - did not match any documents.
No pages were found containing "definartleey".

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

Google*Home - Advertising*Programmes - About Google

©2004 Google

</rant>

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
To answer the question If you were a woman: if I was a woman, I'd never have to leave home. :naughty:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Administration override.

Flame this fucker in B&T. :)

</rant>

Tenderony
suck on this said:
...and you got raped by 12 mongolian albino midgets.. would you go for abortion?
If I was a woman I would have you and you eleven verticaly challenged bum chums castrated. Then have all your limbs cut off so I can fit you in a box and post you to bubba, serving a lifer for raping idiots that start shit threads.

He could keep you in his cell, under the bed, or in a draw. Possibilities are endless.

:mfinger:

</rant>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
suck on this said:
If you were a man and you were raped by 12 very large farm animals, would you tell anyone?

This is absolutley the stupidest question. And I have never heard of a mongolian albino. Thatphrase just makes you look stupid. But, suppose in some far, far away universe that is not based on logic, but rather on your stupidity, that this did happen. No, I would not have an abortion. Instead I would hunt your fucking ass down and beat you to death with the limbs of the mongolian albino midgets, just for being stupid. If, this were an alternate universe. But it is not, it is a real universe, so instead, I am going to close with:

You are fucking stupid. You are the master of the stupid people. Crawl back under your cave, please.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
The stupid people have no master.

For they are our slaves.
No they do, it is a conmspricay. Pay attention, try to keep up will ya? jeez.
:rolleyes:

;)

Aww shit.

I'm sorry.

You know I'm worthless in the morning without my java. Give me a few minutes.

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
I definatel dont want to be a female... PEEING IN THE FOREST MUST BE PAINFUL!

suck on this

pretty crazy
LMFAO wow!

you guys are taking this post litterally or something.. I can't fucking believe it... and you call me stupid.. fucking losers

that post was oriented at pro-life people who think that abortion is evil whatever the situation is. My post was scenario, to make you think. It wasn't meant to be taken litteraly, (no fucking shit). I had a friend who got raped by 3 sick bastards (yes 3 you fucking assholes) and i was kinda reffering to that situation and you know what, she got aborted, good for her, you guys need to chill the fuck out on the subject, you don't know what it's like, you never been in that situation, you fucking piss me off and you make me wish you would've been at her place.

you think im joking about rape ? if that's what you think then you're the fucking stupid fucks

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
suck on this said:
she got aborted
Dude... they abort people post-natally now?

Sweet. I gotta abort me some fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.