WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

if you were going to kill someone...how would you do it?

If your gonna kill someone how would you do it? Would you plan it out? or would you just go after them in rage?! ME?!

I would put them in a dark room tied up with a big clock in the middle of the room. that had 3 days on it. leave the poor bitch in there without any food. tell them that they will die the second the timer hits 0. when it hits 0 then i would pop into the room and say GOTCHA then they would die of a heart attack and i would get off scott free cuz i would kill everyone else who tried to put me away. :D :sword: :D

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
xSwatNinjAx said:
If your gonna kill someone how would you do it? Would you plan it out? or would you just go after them in rage?! ME?!

I would put them in a dark room tied up with a big clock in the middle of the room. that had 3 days on it. leave the poor bitch in there without any food. tell them that they will die the second the timer hits 0. when it hits 0 then i would pop into the room and say GOTCHA then they would die of a heart attack and i would get off scott free cuz i would kill everyone else who tried to put me away. :D :sword: :D
Sure you didn't take that from "I'll Will Press"?

I would inject them with a painless substance..

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
i would slowly kill em, ill cut em with a razor blade put salt on it, then i would cut one or more of thier finger or toes- it depends, then when their bout ready to die i would kill em at point blank range wit a double barrel shotty!!
:D :gun: :thumbsup: :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd poison them. I'd grind up rat poison and mix it in a highly concentrated liquid then I'd put it in something. I dunno what. But I'd let them die. I'd make it so they died in their sleep so it looked all natural and all. Yeah, I'd probobly get caught, but that's how i'd do it. Good thing I don't have malace and I'd never kill anyone. Now, try to hurt them maybe, but never kill.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I would set your ass down in a quiet place,(where they wont here you scream) I'd duct tape your simple ass to a chair,and tell you my theories of Evolution,Religion,the Manipulation of space and time,Women,and the simplistic life of common toilet bugs.

Your death would be slow and very painfull.

Wavector

Fresh Meat
Allow them to do it for you

Human behavior is a study in itself. By using one's natural reactions to certain stimuli, it is easily acceptable to believe one could set it up for another to unknowingly kill themselves. Just think about it for a moment. It's really easy to figure out. As for malice, I really have none. But, military training prepared me if it becomes necessary.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
my Boston Red Sox baseball bat

in the back of the head
What.. Whip them to death with it? That would take skill or a lot of thrashing..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i would use the plan that i have honed for so many years now... i am waiting for the one unlucky person to piss me off... *crazed look*

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I got a real nasty case of road rage! so it'd be death by car.

That would be the last time that fuck cuts me off! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Sure you didn't take that from "I'll Will Press"?

I would inject them with a painless substance..
I love that rant

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I'd tie them up to a chair in there house turn the gas all the way up on the stove place a lit cigg inside a book of matches and put Michael Bolton on repeat!..

What if they had no gas stove? you might ask... A propaine tank will work just fine... :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
One of the worst ways is dripping water on their forehead for years.. Keep them alive.. Soon it will make a hole in their head or wherever the water drips.. I heard that from my friend..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
p99 said:
One of the worst ways is dripping water on their forehead for years.. Keep them alive.. Soon it will make a hole in their head or wherever the water drips.. I heard that from my friend..
Yea the ol' Chineese water torture.. Lay them on bambo blocks it will grow right through them.. and we can't forget the bag O rats, place a bag of rats on someones belly and then a pot of hot coals above it the rats will eat through the plastic crawling through the stomach and eventually up the airway only to escape out of the persons mouth... :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
xSwatNinjAx said:

with a hatchet. because the moon told me too.

and if anyone ghets that...i'll rep ya

magnolia

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
with a hatchet. because the moon told me too.

and if anyone ghets that...i'll rep ya
I get it I get it....wait. No i don't. Nvm. hehe. This thread is gettin really sick.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I would put them in a cage full of horny AIDS infected monkeys :D .