WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

if your a thug do you live to die or die to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

scummy(420)

Banned - What an Asshat!
they say you live to die. we fight so hard just to kill each other off? why should we fight to live? sume people live to give to give life and happieness. if i was to die to live i would give anything to live. but if this is so why should you live . you would live in fear of death. i say. a true thug does live to die or die to live he simply lives one day at a time. not kearing if he lives or die tommorow or to noght. you just make a choice and go with it and never look back allways forword. a thugs word

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
scummy(420) said:
they say you live to die. we fight so hard just to kill each other off? why should we fight to live? sume people live to give to give life and happieness. if i was to die to live i would give anything to live. but if this is so why should you live . you would live in fear of death. i say. a true thug does live to die or die to live he simply lives one day at a time. not kearing if he lives or die tommorow or to noght. you just make a choice and go with it and never look back allways forword. a thugs word
Hey. Your shift key is broken. Oh and did you really just create a thread on the internet about "thugs"?

scummy(420) said:

:thumbsdn: The above post is a example, of why you should stay in school. Go back to the 1st grade, kid. :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Taylor_Blade said:
:thumbsdn: The above post is a example, of why you should stay in school. Go back to the 1st grade, kid. :thumbsdn:
Don't be so harsh TB 2nd grade will do :rolleyes:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Taylor_Blade said:
Sorry dude, but this moron really needs a fucking education.
but he will pick on 1st graders saying how big his cock is....its like 1/4 of an inch longer than a 1st grader average :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
mother bitch....the greatest exclamation of all time...thank you Zamir!

THUG LIFE BABAY!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

High School dudes that Sharpie their knuckles are freaking scary man. That Shit is Permanent! That's one hard ass white boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.