WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If your life sucks...

slipknott

Clitpickle
If your life sucks then just find god....he is in you somewhere, call him out to help.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
it words like this. . .

If your life sucks just find God???
THat's one those fucking statements that really pisses me off. He's inside you somewhere? That's another one. HOW the fuck can you look at this world and the people infesting it and really beleive that theirs a caring God, and that we can find him if we just look deep enough within ourselves? I consider myself a good person, I consider myself to have a good look at the world, hell i even believe in people most of the time. This however, is not that time. IF their ever was a god, he turned his back on us once he saw what we were capable of. THis in fear that we could destroy him. Wake up. Watch the news, pick up a fucking paper. The women who killed and torn out the unborn child? Where was fucking God? He sure as hell wasn’t inside of her. Everyday more soldiers die for this pointless war that will only result in more death, where is god? Not in the core of ever man, because that would mean that god is killing himself. What about the little things. My 16 year old friend that was being a good Samaritan and was hit and killed by a drunk 18 year old girl. Was god driving? I do believe in faith and in personal beliefs, but for some yahoo like you to stand up and say the generic phrase that god loves you and if your life sucks find him and it will make it better. To that I say you’re a fucking whelp. My life sucks, just like everyone else. I have my good, wonderful moments, like when my boyfriend proposed, and I have my bad like today when he and everyone else that I cared about, forgot my birthday. I ma human and my like sucks. Can I find God? Maybe I already have in some corner of my own thoughts, but god can not save me. God will not save me or will he save you or wil he save little Timmy that fell down the well. SO I say if your life sucks, try to make it better if you can’t just hold on till the ride slows down. And to you sir I say look in the fucking mirror, DO you see God? If so, seek help.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Been there

Been there found god.
Hes with me, i dont need to look for him again.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
slipdick said:
If your life sucks then just find god....he is in you somewhere, call him out to help.

Here's your God right here,dipshit.
Don't think so? Try living without "him".

10 stars said:
Been there found god.
Hes with me, i dont need to look for him again.
You found him? If this is so,why are you not off in a corner somewhere conversing with him? I mean,insted of wasting your time here.(for the arcade)

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Wtf

im not here for the arcade you damn assclown.
and i dont sit in corners and talk to god.

(LOSER) :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
10 stars said:
im not here for the arcade you damn assclown.
and i dont sit in corners and talk to god.

(LOSER) 1 :mfinger:2 :mfinger:3 :mfinger:=10 stars
Well,I gotta admit kiddo. Gehtting to know you after the last two whole days you've been here. I find,that you do use some awful BIG words and you are quite boring. Piss off,junior.

Before I shit in your soup.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
riight

piss off junior.

right
i see you have a mighty vocabulary too.

your horrendoues.
jesus
yo another question why are you on my nuts.

Jung

???
Premium
10 stars said:
your horrendoues.
you're

You could also try some capitalization and punctuation, not to mention sentence structure. After that, then come back and post about how stupid other people are. Ok, junior?

gehtfuct said:
Before I shit in your soup.
For the soups I've seen lately that would be an improvement... How has your corn intake been lately?

Regardless. Finding God is not important. Finding happiness and all that bullshit is. If you think money is that, go ahead. If you think doing whatever the fuck it is you like to do will make you happy then do that.

Or that guy'll shit in your soup.

Sektor

Particinator
I have my bad like today when he and everyone else that I cared about, forgot my birthday
...Sorry to hear that. Happy belated birthday, if it makes you feel any better.