WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

If...

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
You woke up and there were zombies tearing away at your door, trying to get in your house. What would you do to escape?

Here's what I would do:

I would take my older brother out and tie him to the rain gutter so they would all go after him to eat. Then I would run to a Walmart (I live really close to one) and get a shotgun and one of those automatic lawn mower things. I might also get an axe if they had 'em :cool:
Then I would go on my lawn mower with my shotgun and axe and kill the zombies on the way to the mall. I would go to the security rooms and lock down the mall. What would you do?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'd beam up to my personal starship Enterprise, then bombard the surface of the Earth, laughing as all of the zombies burn and die. :thumbsup:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
Zombies dont die by being burned. Didnt you ever see dawn of the dead or something?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Liquid-Zero said:
Zombies dont die by being burned. Didnt you ever see dawn of the dead or something?
Yeah... you gotta shoot 'em in the head or something, right?

I would go purchase some crack. This way I would have the energy to run, like the little bitch I am. (AHHHHHHHH!)

Get an axe and cut them up and act like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Liquid-Zero said:
You woke up and there were zombies tearing away at your door, trying to get in your house. What would you do to escape?

Here's what I would do:

I would take my older brother out and tie him to the rain gutter so they would all go after him to eat. Then I would run to a Walmart (I live really close to one) and get a shotgun and one of those automatic lawn mower things. I might also get an axe if they had 'em :cool:
Then I would go on my lawn mower with my shotgun and axe and kill the zombies on the way to the mall. I would go to the security rooms and lock down the mall. What would you do?
Take CL's 9 and blast my way out. When I ran out of bullets I would grab a knife and start stabbing them in the back of the neck.

:( if zommbies attack i'd be fuct, i'm like an ewwwy kind of girl :p but if i was bein forced to be all tough and shit, then i'd have to go with gun, the less close the better, i seen on of those movies and this guy stabs one in the head with a screw driver :( don't think i'd want to be that close to one :eek:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
This reminds me of a good time-waster game I made up with a friend of mine. Zombies are attacking, and you only get three mundane objects, determined by the previous player, to come up with an acceptable escape plan. The rules are only that there are more zombies than you could reasonably take out by hand, and that you are surrounded and cannot simply run away without clearing some sort of gap for yourself. The escape plan itself need not even be mildly plausible, just entertaining and believable enough that none of the other players could challenge the plan and come up with a better one with the same weapons.
Some things to note about Zombies while playing:
They are extremely vulnerable to shotguns, holy symbols, and are flamable.
They are strangely attracted to virgins.
Any other rules that can be observed about zombies from movies, or books etc. can be applied (such as they either move very slowly as in old zombie movies, or they run very fast as in the most recent Dawn of the Dead).

Not that we need to play this game instead, but I have found that people can come up with some really entertaining ideas when armed only with a stapler, a rubber tire, and a water hose.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I would flick some magic dust and *poof*!, out comes a shotgun, and an M16, I'd be set, those motherfuckers wouldn't stand a chance. I'd make a clearance for myself and get in my 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.1 and drive off a cliff only to float up to space. :thumbsup: :p

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I think I'd go with duel needlers and a plasma sword backup. Works very well against the Flood.