WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~ Ignorance in the purest form ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
Now, I haven't been on this god forsaken site that is plauged with "reputation hungry" bitches. I have seen that it is the same as I left it, a good site outside of the flame room which is run by complete idiots. I swear to god, if the mods were as good as the normal members I would cream. But, unfortunately, whoever the fuck is the admin, is a complete dumbass. Are mods picked for I.Q.'s smaller than Johnny Kuntz penis in inches, or for having tits bigger than than the average 7 year old girl? For fucks sake members, unite with me against the idiocracy known as Moderation of WTF.com.

~Jangle~

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is 50/50

Because lots of mods aren't on as much as they should be..

But mods do their job..

This site is where you rant about anything, theres not to much to mod except for racism and stuff.. Go read the rules crybaby..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Janglenut said:
Now, I haven't been on this god forsaken site that is plauged with "reputation hungry" bitches. I have seen that it is the same as I left it, a good site outside of the flame room which is run by complete idiots. I swear to god, if the mods were as good as the normal members I would cream. But, unfortunately, whoever the fuck is the admin, is a complete dumbass. Are mods picked for I.Q.'s smaller than Johnny Kuntz penis in inches, or for having tits bigger than than the average 7 year old girl? For fucks sake members, unite with me against the idiocracy known as Moderation of WTF.com.

~Jangle~
you stupid little noob come in here say all the mods arent doing their jobs?? tell me what do you think the mods are supposed to do?

and jason and britt you say their not doing their jobs right?? you try running a site with 1000+ members you insecure little fuck, i think i speak for nearly every LIKED member on this site in saying there all doing a fucking dam good job so i suggest you shut your fucking mouth or be banned infact.....

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
IDoMyBest has not been banned. That is the only mistake I have seen in moderation. :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
Janglenut said:

~Jangle~
i've always found it funny how complete morons call others stupid or "dumbasses". you don't strike me as a very intelligent person. just my .02.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dogbert said:
IDoMyBest has not been banned. That is the only mistake I have seen in moderation. :confused:
ROFL: DOH~~ What did I miss?

blah

Tenderony
Wait wait, rewind for a bit...there are mods ? Great! Ban that Idunno guy maybe, I dunno...

blah

Tenderony
WTF!?
I requested the boobs be banned ? No way!
I meant the AOL kid, Idomybest!!!

P.S any more proof idunno69 ? Kitana ? ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Janglenut said:

~Jangle~
Listen up there Jizzm lips. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic, you have to be a total prick. The fact is, some people are destined for failure, and you're one of those people. It's nobody's fault but your own.
Sure you have your little 13 year old Warcraft buddies, and your nice cushy job at the Vaseline plant; but where's that gonna get ya. What are you going to do when your clan is all grown up?

Here's what I want you to do. Every morning, look in the mirror, and say:
I have no friends; but that's alright.
My family is ashamed of me; but that's alright.
I'm a worthless, sleazebag with no future, and no life, but damit that's me, and I'm gonna be the best worthless sleazebag I can be!

Work with what ya got kid. Don’t strain yourself. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
MaxPower said:
Listen up there Jizzm lips. I'm sorry your life is so pathetic, you have to be a total prick. The fact is, some people are destined for failure, and you're one of those people. It's nobody's fault but your own.
Sure you have your little 13 year old Warcraft buddies, and your nice cushy job at the Vaseline plant; but where's that gonna get ya. What are you going to do when your clan is all grown up?

Here's what I want you to do. Every morning, look in the mirror, and say:
I have no friends; but that's alright.
My family is ashamed of me; but that's alright.
I'm a worthless, sleazebag with no future, and no life, but damit that's me, and I'm gonna be the best worthless sleazebag I can be!

Work with what ya got kid. Don’t strain yourself. :thumbsup:
Pleasant day! Maxypad made a another useless post to add to his horrible post count of 329483842 posts per day! GOOD JOB MAX! Now, funny that you even mention WC, I've played the game once and sold the fucken thing right away. Game blows GG.

Might I add, you know nothing about me, but I DO know that you are a for a fact a little insolent kid who posts on a website 40 times a day. Why don't you do your job as a moderator instead of posting so much? Why don't you son of a bitches warn for spam? Yuck seems to love this topic as much as you love your anal lube, give it up son. Your post count or 1(one) year on this site doesn't make me respect you. So, give up the ignorance douchebag.

yuckfuck said:
and jason and britt you say their not doing their jobs right?? you try running a site with 1000+ members you insecure little fuck, i think i speak for nearly every LIKED member on this site in saying there all doing a fucking dam good job so i suggest you shut your fucking mouth or be banned
1000+ Members is supposed to make me worry? I am a mod at various sites, and the one site that I spend the most time at usually has 1000 PEOPLE on, not members, ON at one time. I know how much work goes into the site, and I'm sure the admin puts in time to the site creation, but to be honest they have picked horrible mods. -_- Banning for flaming in a flame room? ***** please.

Janglenut said:
1000+ Members is supposed to make me worry? I am a mod at various sites, and the one site that I spend the most time at usually has 1000 PEOPLE on, not members, ON at one time.

Damn, I didn't realize there were THAT many forums or posters out there dedicated to herpes, and gonorrhea.

I bet you are a fantastic moderator on these sites, kudos.

Janglenut

Particinator
^ That post was quite entertaining until I got to the part where you spelled "site" wrong. You had me going for a bit, but then you fucked it up yo.

Janglenut said:
^ That post was quite entertaining until I got to the part where you spelled "site" wrong. You had me going for a bit, but then you fucked it up yo.

Gawrsh. So picky we are.

Well I edited it for you Mr. High School Teacher. It's all better now.

While we are being picky little bastards.......

I've played the game once and sold the fucken thing right away.
Fucken? Is that past tense? "I had fucken her. It happened last night." At least type "fuckin"..one letter short of "fucking."

Why don't you son of a bitches warn for spam?
I believe it's "sons of bitches".

But tell me, do people get banns around here for saying the mods are nothing but idiots?
"Banned" would work better there.

I have yet to see an intelligent mod who shows creativity in there writing,
Not "there" but "their", dipshit.

I haven't been on this god forsaken site that is plauged
Hey, idiot, it's spelled "plagued"

Take a note people, just because you suck at sports and cannot play them, don't critisize those who do.
Take a note Jangleballs, just because you suck, and cannot spell, dont "criticize" those who do.

Nice to see this site pics their moderators based on how much they post.
It's "picks" my friend.

Now, ANY post count over 12 or so is REDICULOUS.
Your pickiness as to what I typed is almost as "ridiculous" as the size of your brain.

Don't sterotype a group of people based on one homo groping you up against the lockers....
Don't "stereotype" a person who makes one mistake on a post. Asshole.

It also has (or had) a fully fuctional flame room.
Yes. These fully "functional" flame rooms, do tend to come in handy. Limp Dick.

Even though in here I might act like the bitches are igsignificant and I am supior to everyone last one of you, its only for fun.
Man, over one fucking post you complain, when I made a really good point, yet your posts are quite "insignificant" and you really aren't "superior". I realize this is just some flaming forum, but if everyone nitpicked like your little punk ass did, then we'd have 3000 posts the size of the one I'm making right now.

I really don't want to keep going, because I don't think a good flame has anything to do with the way a person spells a word, or mispells a word. It's if you can get to the asshole posting, then I guess you've reached your goal.

Oh and apparently you're going to have those herpes for quite some time, you know why? 1000 posters online at once, can't help you find a cure my friend. So please, go find a high school forum on "the correct spelling" of things, and leave us WTFers alone.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Janglenut said:
Pleasant day! Maxypad made a another useless post to add to his horrible post count of 329483842 posts per day! GOOD JOB MAX! Now, funny that you even mention WC, I've played the game once and sold the fucken thing right away. Game blows GG.

Might I add, you know nothing about me, but I DO know that you are a for a fact a little insolent kid who posts on a website 40 times a day. Why don't you do your job as a moderator instead of posting so much? Why don't you son of a bitches warn for spam? Yuck seems to love this topic as much as you love your anal lube, give it up son. Your post count or 1(one) year on this site doesn't make me respect you. So, give up the ignorance douchebag.

1000+ Members is supposed to make me worry? I am a mod at various sites, and the one site that I spend the most time at usually has 1000 PEOPLE on, not members, ON at one time. I know how much work goes into the site, and I'm sure the admin puts in time to the site creation, but to be honest they have picked horrible mods. -_- Banning for flaming in a flame room? ***** please.

By the way I was first to be chosen as mod. I would like to think its cause of my charming personality. Why do people like you get banned from the site? Well cause you offer little value and are nothing but a ball of negative engery that can only degrade and run down something and offer no real solution to it. What would you have us do make you a MOD? So you can properly show me how to use the GREAT MOD ROD.....Grrrrr......... Fucking drop dead. I have PMS a GUN and NO cHOCOLATE .....any questions. I didn't think so. Sit down. Shut Up and GROW UP.... don't like our site there is the door. This is a FUCKING WARNING. one more destructive comment that offers no solotion or crustructive critizism and you are Banned and can go on your other site with a 1000+ members on at all time.... where i am sure they hate you as much as we do.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.