WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ignorant Bastards!

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
I'm educating to be a software architect. But now in the sunmmer i work as a ganator at a large swedish company. And one of my tasks is to throw out large papersacks containing paper for recyceling. And these bags have a dotted line that says do not fill more than to here, but then the employees (at least it feals like it, and i wouldent be surprised if they realy did) get in the bags and jump on the paper so the paper is conmpressed to half the bag , so they can fill it upp again befor they mail me and say that is full. So when i try to lift these bags they are heavy as hell, often more than i can handle (i'm quite scrawny and not all that strong) and then i have to take an empty bag and move half of all the paper from the first bag into that befor i have the strength to throw them away, witch takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes of my important time. I've printed out note's that i put on the wall behind the bags with the friendly text: "Don't overfill the bags, plese remember that someone have to throw them away." But do they listen, noo. IGNORENT BASTARDS!! WTF MATE!!

R

RedOctober

You should eat more kötbollar and stop whining.
Maybe it would help, if you came in with a viking axe swinging.
But first you have to practise to throw some paper bags. :cool:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Maximvs said:
I'm educating to be a software architect. But now in the sunmmer i work as a ganator at a large swedish company. And one of my tasks is to throw out large papersacks containing paper for recyceling. And these bags have a dotted line that says do not fill more than to here, but then the employees (at least it feals like it, and i wouldent be surprised if they realy did) get in the bags and jump on the paper so the paper is conmpressed to half the bag , so they can fill it upp again befor they mail me and say that is full. So when i try to lift these bags they are heavy as hell, often more than i can handle (i'm quite scrawny and not all that strong) and then i have to take an empty bag and move half of all the paper from the first bag into that befor i have the strength to throw them away, witch takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes of my important time. I've printed out note's that i put on the wall behind the bags with the friendly text: "Don't overfill the bags, plese remember that someone have to throw them away." But do they listen, noo. IGNORENT BASTARDS!! WTF MATE!!
Well a couple months doing that will bulk you up for the ladies.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
No i'm not week, it's their fallt, i swear to whateverif any of you guys tryed to lift one of theese suckers, you would complain too, the bag has a dotted line for a reason! "screw you guys i'm going home!" :rant:. Well, i'll probably just put up a meaner sign (like the episode of friends, when Phoebe writes Ross a note so no one at work would eat his sandwich)

R

RedOctober

Maximvs said:
No i'm not week, it's their fallt, i swear to whateverif any of you guys tryed to lift one of theese suckers, you would complain too, the bag has a dotted line for a reason! "screw you guys i'm going home!" :rant:. Well, i'll probably just put up a meaner sign (like the episode of friends, when Phoebe writes Ross a note so no one at work would eat his sandwich)
Well... You call yourself a viking?
That's what the Swedes were if I am correct?
Don't wear that fucking Roman helmet than.
And your nick... Maximus.. The Great.. Oops...

:hviking:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
RedOctober said:
Well... You call yourself a viking?
That's what the Swedes were if I am correct?
Don't wear that fucking Roman helmet than.
And your nick... Maximus.. The Great.. Oops...

:hviking:
Chill out man...what the fuck is wrong with my nick, I like anicent rome and i study latin! Your'e probably one of those who belive there are polar bears walking the streets of Stockholm, and for your information, Maximvs menas: Important!!

R

RedOctober

Maximvs said:
Chill out man...what the fuck is wrong with my nick, I like anicent rome and i study latin! Your'e probably one of those who belive there are polar bears walking the streets of Stockholm, and for your information, Maximvs menas: Important!!
Since when are there polar bears in Stockholm? That's even new to me!
Oh, and send my regards to your latin teacher..

Is he a relative of Biggus Dickus? :D

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
RedOctober said:
Since when are there polar bears in Stockholm? That's even new to me!
Oh, and send my regards to your latin teacher..

Is he a relative of Biggus Dickus? :D
Problably is. And i thougt every one belived that polar bears walked the streets of Stockholm... well what do you know.