Ignorant Bastards!

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
I'm educating to be a software architect. But now in the sunmmer i work as a ganator at a large swedish company. And one of my tasks is to throw out large papersacks containing paper for recyceling. And these bags have a dotted line that says do not fill more than to here, but then the employees (at least it feals like it, and i wouldent be surprised if they realy did) get in the bags and jump on the paper so the paper is conmpressed to half the bag , so they can fill it upp again befor they mail me and say that is full. So when i try to lift these bags they are heavy as hell, often more than i can handle (i'm quite scrawny and not all that strong) and then i have to take an empty bag and move half of all the paper from the first bag into that befor i have the strength to throw them away, witch takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes of my important time. I've printed out note's that i put on the wall behind the bags with the friendly text: "Don't overfill the bags, plese remember that someone have to throw them away." But do they listen, noo. IGNORENT BASTARDS!! WTF MATE!!

R

RedOctober

You should eat more kötbollar and stop whining.
Maybe it would help, if you came in with a viking axe swinging.
But first you have to practise to throw some paper bags. :cool:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Maximvs said:
I'm educating to be a software architect. But now in the sunmmer i work as a ganator at a large swedish company. And one of my tasks is to throw out large papersacks containing paper for recyceling. And these bags have a dotted line that says do not fill more than to here, but then the employees (at least it feals like it, and i wouldent be surprised if they realy did) get in the bags and jump on the paper so the paper is conmpressed to half the bag , so they can fill it upp again befor they mail me and say that is full. So when i try to lift these bags they are heavy as hell, often more than i can handle (i'm quite scrawny and not all that strong) and then i have to take an empty bag and move half of all the paper from the first bag into that befor i have the strength to throw them away, witch takes an extra 5 to 10 minutes of my important time. I've printed out note's that i put on the wall behind the bags with the friendly text: "Don't overfill the bags, plese remember that someone have to throw them away." But do they listen, noo. IGNORENT BASTARDS!! WTF MATE!!
Well a couple months doing that will bulk you up for the ladies.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
No i'm not week, it's their fallt, i swear to whateverif any of you guys tryed to lift one of theese suckers, you would complain too, the bag has a dotted line for a reason! "screw you guys i'm going home!" :rant:. Well, i'll probably just put up a meaner sign (like the episode of friends, when Phoebe writes Ross a note so no one at work would eat his sandwich)

R

RedOctober

Maximvs said:
No i'm not week, it's their fallt, i swear to whateverif any of you guys tryed to lift one of theese suckers, you would complain too, the bag has a dotted line for a reason! "screw you guys i'm going home!" :rant:. Well, i'll probably just put up a meaner sign (like the episode of friends, when Phoebe writes Ross a note so no one at work would eat his sandwich)
Well... You call yourself a viking?
That's what the Swedes were if I am correct?
Don't wear that fucking Roman helmet than.
And your nick... Maximus.. The Great.. Oops...

:hviking:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
RedOctober said:
Well... You call yourself a viking?
That's what the Swedes were if I am correct?
Don't wear that fucking Roman helmet than.
And your nick... Maximus.. The Great.. Oops...

:hviking:
Chill out man...what the fuck is wrong with my nick, I like anicent rome and i study latin! Your'e probably one of those who belive there are polar bears walking the streets of Stockholm, and for your information, Maximvs menas: Important!!

R

RedOctober

Maximvs said:
Chill out man...what the fuck is wrong with my nick, I like anicent rome and i study latin! Your'e probably one of those who belive there are polar bears walking the streets of Stockholm, and for your information, Maximvs menas: Important!!
Since when are there polar bears in Stockholm? That's even new to me!
Oh, and send my regards to your latin teacher..

Is he a relative of Biggus Dickus? :D

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
RedOctober said:
Since when are there polar bears in Stockholm? That's even new to me!
Oh, and send my regards to your latin teacher..

Is he a relative of Biggus Dickus? :D
Problably is. And i thougt every one belived that polar bears walked the streets of Stockholm... well what do you know.