WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ignore Her?

00berdorq

Flame Bait
:confused: Well, I'm not sure if you guys read my last post or not, but I need some advice. The girl I like has a boyfriend and I just want to be with her, get her to notice me more. A lot of times she just blows me off to hang with her friends, which isn't a good sign, I can admit it. Other times, she flirts like hell with me, so much it makes me sick at some points. Anyway, I'm confused about her actions. So, I figured, maybe if I ignored her slightly it would bring her to chat with me more instead of her friends, maybe even get her to notice me more in that kind of "boyfriend" way. I don't wanna be put into the friends category either, so here's the question, and I need some good answers...

1) Should I ignore her for a while to see what comes out of it?

2) How do I keep myself from being shoved into the friends category?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Make sure she isn't teasing you dude. If she disses you to hang out with her friends then she isn't enamored with you, it may not be worthwhile to persue her. But if you want to avoid being put into her "friends" catagory, never "chat" with her only "flirt" with her.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
she is stringing you along. It is a safe tactic, so that if her bf and her break up, she can fall back on you. Unless you want to be a patsy, grow some cohonas and find another object of your affection.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
COJONES???????

am I confused?

:confused:
Its spic speak. Which I am rather fluent in, thank you very much. Dont have to spell it correctly. Because I really just dont care. pendejo.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Its spic speak. Which I am rather fluent in, thank you very much. Dont have to spell it correctly. Because I really just dont care. pendejo.
Lovely... pendeja... right?

btw: love the BAT comment!

thomasca

Clitpickle
1) Wouldn't be a bad idea. If you want to find out that she likes you in that sort of way, the that's they way to do it. I think you know how to tell or not if she likes you when you do this, however.

2) Well, you can't affect her decision. It's her's to make. So no, there's really not a whole lot you can do.

All in all, she has a boyfriend. Trying to get together with her would be a mess in this situation. Either be friends with her tell she dumps her boyfriend (and don't try to encourage it), or stop talking to her completly, so you can get over her. I think the friend option sounds better though.

And you can always talk to her. Communication is a good tool.

Though, what the other guys said of her stringing you along might be true. In that case, I'd stop talking to her.

ReiMeishin said:
Make sure she isn't teasing you dude. If she disses you to hang out with her friends then she isn't enamored with you, it may not be worthwhile to persue her. But if you want to avoid being put into her "friends" catagory, never "chat" with her only "flirt" with her.
ye that pretty much sums it up nice 1 ReiMeishin

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
she is stringing you along. It is a safe tactic, so that if her bf and her break up, she can fall back on you.
Yep, thats how the game is played.

jake

The Dude
Fool

Ya, defenatly stringing you along. And your a fool for taking it. Here is a good idea, go fuck the shit out of her best friend, then talk to her about how awsome it was. That way she doesnt think your interested. and if your good, then her friend will tell her, and she will come running to you. Dude, its fool proof. Unless your a retard and you dont know how to have sex. Which is possible, because you are yet to fuck the shit out of her best friend. Or just keep getting stung along. Either way man, good luck.

T.C.

Do me a favor.........Die
jake said:
Ya, defenatly stringing you along. And your a fool for taking it. Here is a good idea, go fuck the shit out of her best friend, then talk to her about how awsome it was. That way she doesnt think your interested. and if your good, then her friend will tell her, and she will come running to you. Dude, its fool proof. Unless your a retard and you dont know how to have sex. Which is possible, because you are yet to fuck the shit out of her best friend. Or just keep getting stung along. Either way man, good luck.

^took the words right outta my mouth. I second this notion