WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ignore list

tzedek

Original Member
can it be changed so that if someone is on your IL then you done see where the y post? :(

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
So you don't even want to see if that poster has posted in the thread?

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
can it be changed so that if someone is on your IL then you done see where the y post? :(
Sure, learn PHP, buy a vBulletin license, write a code hack, release it on vbulletin.org and then submit it to Jason. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Why do you allow your hate to reach such limits? :confused:

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Sure, learn PHP, buy a vBulletin license, write a code hack, release it on vbulletin.org and then submit it to Jason. :thumbsup:

every other forum has it... :confused:

fuckface said:
Why do you allow your hate to reach such limits?
I dont hate its just if i put someone on my IL and then i see where they posted i always end up reading what they said... :(

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
every other forum has it... :confused:
I guess you missed the point; that's how vBulletin's ignore/buddy feature is set up. Changing it would require code modification. I'm sure that all other forums don't run vB, much less this specific version.

I dont hate its just if i put someone on my IL and then i see where they posted i always end up reading what they said... :(
Huh? You don't have to click the link, exercise some self control. ;)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yep, this is just how vBulletin software deals with ignores.. Most people would like the option to be able to view it if need be so it's hidden but not completely.. Though with you, I guess resistance is futile. :) You will be one with the Borg!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
I guess you don't hate them that much afterall. :)