WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ignored

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the fuck is this kids problem. This kid was my best friend up until now..i guess. I go up to him try to talk to him he totally blows me off talkin to hois other friends i figured that sumthing important happened so i try again and he just looks away and denys my existence so i try again and the fucker ignores me. I am now trying to ask why he just doesnt answer. Before i fuck him up what do do? :sword: :mfinger:

ownzed

Fresh Meat
if those things don't work you could try assasination, thats what I do if I really dont like someone :D

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Go on all fours and sniff his ass like a dog. Then, when he turns around, say it was whoever is the closest person to you.

angel_of_death

WTF's #1 Bitch
I like ownzed's idea. Works for me. If all else fails, get a rifle and shoot him in the foot. Then he'll notice you, guaranteed.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
hmm i talked to him bout it online..... im not sure if hes lieing but he said he got rid of all his weed so he will be normal. BS that moither fucker die cause hes with the woman i like too :D :mfinger: lol thanks for the ideas but i htink assasination is taking it to far maybe a drive by with a paintball gun will do :p :mfinger:

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
SpIkEyOaSs said:
hmm i talked to him bout it online..... im not sure if hes lieing but he said he got rid of all his weed so he will be normal. BS that moither fucker die cause hes with the woman i like too :D :mfinger: lol thanks for the ideas but i htink assasination is taking it to far maybe a drive by with a paintball gun will do :p :mfinger:

Dude fuck his mom just like he obviously did to your mom.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Okay I will actually do an kinda serious input here.. To start with I want to say your friend must have a dipshit bad manner and you should learn him some with the baseball bat... Then you rape him in his ass till he cant breath anymore.. Okay then you run to the police saying that he raped himself so he couldn't breath. Well this is just a theory so speaking of being serious. Hit him up badly with a baseball bat or a hammer you choose what. Fuck hes gf or mom like IMNOTANGRY said and then lie that he have talked shit about hes friends (tell it to hes friends)... Otherwise I will just say he must be a fucking moron who need to be shot in the head with a fucking deagle or something because those motherfuckers shouldn't live because you are cool spikey, call me if you need mah buddies to come over help ya some lad because i gladly MENTALLY FUCK THIS GUY UP.
Cheers :mfinger:

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Okay I will actually do an kinda serious input here.. To start with I want to say your friend must have a dipshit bad manner and you should learn him some with the baseball bat... Then you rape him in his ass till he cant breath anymore.. Okay then you run to the police saying that he raped himself so he couldn't breath. Well this is just a theory so speaking of being serious. Hit him up badly with a baseball bat or a hammer you choose what. Fuck hes gf or mom like IMNOTANGRY said and then lie that he have talked shit about hes friends (tell it to hes friends)... Otherwise I will just say he must be a fucking moron who need to be shot in the head with a fucking deagle or something because those motherfuckers shouldn't live because you are cool spikey, call me if you need mah buddies to come over help ya some lad because i gladly MENTALLY FUCK THIS GUY UP.
Yeah Spikey is cool lets stop fucking his mom up and go get those guys with shield + usp + camping tactic. Good game fucking asswhipes.

*Drama~Queen*

Blonde Political Genius
spikey

Okay Ive had a simliar problem and what you need to do is confront your friend and not let them get away untill you have said what you need to or you need to just say fuck it and get on with your life. my friend is being a bitch and im just about to use all my efforts to destroy her life. nice of me isnt it? ;)

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Id like to start out thanking imnotangry ;) thanks. Anyway nice MrNewbie but im not bout the ass rape thing just not me we got things cleared up then but u shouldve gave me yer number u coulda layed a smack onb him while i sat in a lawn chair and laughed rofl later guys.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
BioRythm711 said:
I would use a shotgun!!! :)
i think if your close enough to get him in the foot for sure, just use a chainsaw and make em BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :sword: :sword: :sword: HACK HIS FUCKING LEG OFF AND BEAT HIM WITH IT! THEN RIP OFF HIS HEAD AND SHIT DOWN HIS THROAT!