WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ignorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Wtf is up with this sissy ignoring shit?
Is it that some people cant do anything back except to cry when they get flamed, i say we remove the ignore shit since its for pussies only and above all very lame...

Give me your opinion even how pathetic it might be.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
ITakeOffence said:
Is it that some people cant do anything back except to cry when they get flamed, i say we remove the ignore shit since its for pussies only and above all very lame...

for_starters, buddy, ur the ONLY honorable, smart, wise person on this entire site full of whinin, cryin pieces of shit. i agree with the removal of the ignore function. this site isn't wtfpussies.com (tho it shud be)

anyways, keep up your flamin bro, its u and me against the world. :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
ITakeOffence said:

Are you worried that nobody will be able to see you flame them?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
CopyLifted said:
Are you worried that nobody will be able to see you flame them?
hahahah then noone will be pwned by anyone but the admins

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for_starters, buddy, ur the ONLY honorable, smart, wise person on this entire site full of whinin, cryin pieces of shit.
Fuck man, do you swallow too?

kirvett

No Title Needed
I love the new quick ignore feature. ITakeOffence and for_s7arters are talking but all I hear is "This user is on your Ignore list". This is great.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
for_starters said:
for_starters, buddy, ur the ONLY honorable, smart, wise person on this entire site full of whinin, cryin pieces of shit. i agree with the removal of the ignore function. this site isn't wtfpussies.com (tho it shud be)

for_starters i take offense to that comment. Do you personally know that everyone on this site is a cryin pieces of shit? lucky for me i guess i missed all the threads where you proved your intelligence. It seems to me that you can flame but can't take the heat your self. So, until you prove otherwise, all you can do is cry and complain about the unfairness of this "wtfpussies.com" site.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i am unfamiliar with what u are talkin g about....... please explain (dont blame me for my stupididy

for_starters said:

haha. reminds me of listening to beatlejuice and gary the retard.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_you_jack said:
for_starters i take offense to that comment. Do you personally know that everyone on this site is a cryin pieces of shit? lucky for me i guess i missed all the threads where you proved your intelligence. It seems to me that you can flame but can't take the heat your self. So, until you prove otherwise, all you can do is cry and complain about the unfairness of this "wtfpussies.com" site.
omg is that an insult? i mean though you apperently copied that from wtfpussies.com who appear to be a great site for people who ignore flamers to then only copy what the say and try to act as if they thought about it themselves. i mean seriously, who the fuck are you? some apperently retarded crossdresser who walks up and down the street looking for someone looking to rape and then laugh at them when they see your dick which's so twisted from you trying to pull it off in anger that you had one instead of a pussy, but then the laughing comes to and abrupt stop when this hobo who payed you to have sex takes up his glass bottle and slams it in your head and then cuts you untill you're not even rekognized without dental prints.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ITakeOffence said:
stop qouting yourself on what you say to "ewe" when you put that dildo up her ass so quickly that she screams in agony...
Damn son....I like you as a flamer,you sound like you kinda have
a half a brain.Right now....you sound like MR.NEWBIE.
Trust me,there can be only one!!

Btw...(ewe) is a female sheep.I thought it was fitting at the time.....
........let it go....

gehtfuct said:
Damn son....I like you as a flamer,you sound like you kinda have
a half a brain.Right now....you sound like MR.NEWBIE.
Trust me,there can be only one!!

Btw...(ewe) is a female sheep.I thought it was fitting at the time.....
........let it go....
i think he's an idiot as a flamer. he always sounds a lot like mr.newbie.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
neckdemon said:
i think he's an idiot as a flamer. he always sounds a lot like mr.newbie.
(S)He,(They)love the attention.*you see,they dont geht any at homo (home) *

i think you're right. if everyone totally ignores them and doesn't respond to a thing they say they will probably go away.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
neckdemon said:
Please make my nightmares go away, please wont you gehtfuct!!?! mommy make it stop i cant take this flaming.

maybe me and mr. newbie are sounding alike just because you're too pathetic to waste my time with long thought through posts, though i have posted some 1 or three or whatever.

Gimme something that will be worth wasting my time writing a really long post, homo(home) is not witty.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
ITakeOffence said:
omg is that an insult? i mean though you apperently copied that from wtfpussies.com who appear to be a great site for people who ignore flamers to then only copy what the say and try to act as if they thought about it themselves.
your an idiot.
ITakeOffence said:
i mean seriously, who the fuck are you? some apperently retarded crossdresser who walks up and down the street looking for someone looking to rape and then laugh at them when they see your dick which's so twisted from you trying to pull it off in anger that you had one instead of a pussy, but then the laughing comes to and abrupt stop when this hobo who payed you to have sex takes up his glass bottle and slams it in your head and then cuts you untill you're not even rekognized without dental prints.
Stop talking about your nights on the town you dumbass. Frist, my previous comment wasn't even ment for you. And Second, wtf? Bad day? People ignoring you, flaming your dumb coke fucked ass? Starting fights, trying to act like a big man? midly amusing, but still. Your an idiot.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_you_jack said:
your an idiot.

Stop talking about your nights on the town you dumbass. Frist, my previous comment wasn't even ment for you. And Second, wtf? Bad day? People ignoring you, flaming your dumb coke fucked ass? Starting fights, trying to act like a big man? midly amusing, but still. Your an idiot.

im sorry is that suposed to make me take offence coming from an apperently retarded crossdressing pathetic whore who cant even tell the difference between a guy and a girl because you fuck them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.