IHFCC> Walt Whitman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think you would have risen to greatness if wasnt for one thing. You dont talk about your real life. I want to hear the stories of what it's like being a 98 pound 8th grader. I want to know how you felt when a girl first spoke to you. What about the time your big brother let you play the cowbell in his "band"....your mom must have been thrilled that the YMCA "Special Club" decided to meet in your garage. What about the time your dad first drove you to the skating rink for your first date...and then Jimmy didnt show up. You were so heartbroken....then your brother called the boys up and the Special Club decided to host another jam session with you on lead cowbell. Hey!...maybe the boys at the "Club" could help you write your next one....you could call it "The Foam-Helmet Gang: Lost in Jungle Gym Land".

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
I think you would have risen to greatness if wasnt for one thing. You dont talk about your real life. I want to hear the stories of what it's like being a 98 pound 8th grader. I want to know how you felt when a girl first spoke to you. What about the time your big brother let you play the cowbell in his "band"....your mom must have been thrilled that the YMCA "Special Club" decided to meet in your garage. What about the time your dad first drove you to the skating rink for your first date...and then Jimmy didnt show up. You were so heartbroken....then your brother called the boys up and the Special Club decided to host another jam session with you on lead cowbell. Hey!...maybe the boys at the "Club" could help you write your next one....you could call it "The Foam-Helmet Gang: Lost in Jungle Gym Land".
:thumbsup: It was a shame that Jimmy couldn't make it. :( I have my own hate thread. :thumbsup: Thanks man this is an honor to have this. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
oh its not a hate thread....i just thought that todays young teen could benefit from your personal experiences....and since you claim to have a way with words...i thought maybe you could put the two together. ;)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
oh its not a hate thread....i just thought that todays young teen could benefit from your personal experiences....and since you claim to have a way with words...i thought maybe you could put the two together. ;)
:rofl: I am a man of many faces. :thumbsup:
EDIT:thanks for the hate thread man. I have been waiting this for a long time. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
this is the best you can do......S.P.E.D is rapidly losing face 'round these parts. Run quick little S.P.E.D....tell the older boys i'm making fun of you.

You do know i'm making fun of you right?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
this is the best you can do......S.P.E.D is rapidly losing face 'round these parts. Run quick little S.P.E.D....tell the older boys i'm making fun of you.

You do know i'm making fun of you right?
:thumbsup: Of course I know. Your insults are the worst I've ever seen. This is the best you can do For_Starters?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
somebody check to make sure JohnnyCunt didnt get this kid's password or whatever. I'm done with you kiddie...go and get the adults...then you can sit at the big boy table.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
somebody check to make sure JohnnyCunt didnt get this kid's password or whatever. I'm done with you kiddie...go and get the adults...then you can sit at the big boy table.
You finally got me a hate thread. My Johnny Kuntz strategy worked. Now I am finished with such foolishness. You stupid bastard. S.P.E.D.? Worst insult ever. You're acting like JK trying to insult S.C.U.M. He was beaten he could not win. Neither can you. We are elite. We can not be stopped. You however can and will be stopped you dumb son of a bitch.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
uh oh....somebody's getting all "huffy"....calm down sweetheart...too much high pitched screaming is going to make mommy worried.... she'll have to come up and check on you to make sure you're not trying to take the helmet off again.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
uh oh....somebody's getting all "huffy"....calm down sweetheart...too much high pitched screaming is going to make mommy worried.... she'll have to come up and check on you to make sure you're not trying to take the helmet off again.
Memories from your childhood? Daddy shook you too much I see.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bigck3000 said:
Nothing original from the young S.P.E.D? Its just as well....you're embarassing your little e-gang enough as it is.
Yes change my quote to act like you stand a chance. You are nothing to me. How sad. I excpected great things from you.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I didnt mis-quote...I paraphrased.

I've already smashed you kid....you can come out from under the covers with your flashlight....go change your pull-ups...its already over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.