WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Iiiiii'mmm Baaaccckkk!!!!

shep

Local alcoholic
welcome to the madness you left :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Cuddles said:
Yes, I am back! Thats right, I am back to rant my ass off at wtf again...hahahaha :mfinger:
It's about time you got back here. I've been lonely.
Kitana and Broken completely ignore my sexual advances.

Poowey!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Poor guy.

righty's seeing some action, then? stronger or more satisfied...think of it that way.

welcome back [insert thread starter's name here]. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It's about time you got back here. I've been lonely.
Kitana and Broken completely ignore my sexual advances.

Poowey!
Like cuddles wants them!

WB girl!

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome

Cuddles said:
Yes, I am back! Thats right, I am back to rant my ass off at wtf again...hahahaha :mfinger:

Welcome bak now go :mfinger: yourself

And die :gun: :gun:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey

Cuddles said:
And you are??? :mfinger:
Listen here two tonne tammy no one asked for ur two cents,so do me a favour save ur co-workers some doghnuts tommorow ok u have to share.
Thats the rule didn't ur mamma teach u that :mfinger: :mfinger: :confused:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
MUFFDIVER said:
Listen here two tonne tammy no one asked for ur two cents,so do me a favour save ur co-workers some doghnuts tommorow ok u have to share.
Your almost 30 and you spell like a 12 year old? Congrats..

Welcome back Cuddles..
:thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cuddles said:
I was wondering where you went? Welcome back!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
MUFFDIVER said:
Um,
1) this is not B&t
2) my name is not Tammy
3) I am not two tones
4) Learn how to spell
&
5) Get the fuck over yourself and shut the Fuck UP :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Cuddles said:
Um,
1) this is not B&t
2) my name is not Tammy
3) I am not two tones
4) Learn how to spell
&
5) Get the fuck over yourself and shut the Fuck UP :mfinger:
She's right folks. This is not B&T.

We do allow the good natured "Fuck You", upon arrival of our newly welcomed member's it's all in the spirit of the site's genre. There is however, a line to be drawn, and we expect our existing members to monitor themselves, and draw the line appropriately.

So let’s just leave it at; Fuck you Cuddles. Welcome back to our "Harmonious" online community. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
Just letting you all know that I may not be up here to much longer. I am sick of these basterd ass Cock Juggling Cunts up here giving me bad rep for some stuped ass shit like good forums where I posted something about my mom getting better. What the hell is the bad rep for? I mean is it wrong to talk about you mom getting better with fucking cancer. I found a better Forum site that I am going to and I am about to leave your skanky asses here. Good luck to all that stays, keep up the bad repping :thumbsdn: Ass Fuckers, Soon this site would be left with no one. Hope you Cock Juggling Ass Fucking Cunts Rot in Hell :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=108712#post108712

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: