WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Iku-Turso a seamonster from our lore (Kalevala)

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@MaxPower thanks! He’s just a interpretation though, I took the descriptions from wikipedia, mostly he’s drawn as a serpent/octopus/seal thing.

@Jung we use european perch for that here, or northern pike if you feel kinky.

@CoprophagousCop yeah it does! I took two different deer heads and tried my best to mach the eye so it could belong to either of them. The spoilered picture is pretty wild, often the other deer dies too.

ib4

Error
Staff
Wow you're an amazing artist! What would it take to get you to draw up my arm sleeve? :D

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Wow you're an amazing artist! What would it take to get you to draw up my arm sleeve? :D
Thank you! Depends on what you want and if I think I can draw it 😊 and, I have no idea? I’ve always wanted to own a soul, but that is perhaps a bit too steep of a price.

@Crazizniac lol, ass sleeve. The new tramp stamp

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Crazizniac and ib4