WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'll be back...Don't know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I can understand where WizardlyFriend is coming from. I really can. But Descent has kind of brought this on himself IMO.

Anybody that posts nothing but games this, games that, gets butthurt over a Sonic game, computer this, computers that threads, is asking for it.

I mean seriously, anybody that spends that much time with games and computers needs to get laid.

Of course this is just my opinion and if you don't like it, you need to get laid.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i was just being an asshole, and it is spelled "realiZe"

realize, (UK USUALLY realise)
verb {I or T}

to understand a situation, sometimes suddenly: - They didn't realize the danger they were in.

spellnazi all you like, but not with the differences between american-english and british-english..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
void said:
realize, (UK USUALLY realise)
verb {I or T}

to understand a situation, sometimes suddenly: - They didn't realize the danger they were in.

spellnazi all you like, but not with the differences between american-english and british-english..
i thought of that after i hit submit, but i dismissed it, the british are silly

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i thought of that after i hit submit, but i dismissed it, the british are silly
hey, what do we know, it's only our language..
why aren't you guys all speaking spanish? ;)

Jung

???
Premium
Neither the Brittish nor the English created the English language...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
CopyLifted said:
I can understand where WizardlyFriend is coming from. I really can. But Descent has kind of brought this on himself IMO.

Anybody that posts nothing but games this, games that, gets butthurt over a Sonic game, computer this, computers that threads, is asking for it.

I mean seriously, anybody that spends that much time with games and computers needs to get laid.

Of course this is just my opinion and if you don't like it, you need to get laid.
I can still get laid if I like your opinion right oh drunken master?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Neither the Brittish nor the English created the English language...
true, to be absolutely exact i speak a germanic language with vocabulary from every language, particularly european languages..
but for all intents and purposes i think it is generally perceived to be a british/english language..

Jung

???
Premium
WizardlyFriend said:
it's not that computer chamber isn't allowed to make jokes it's that you guys constantly harass this kid with "you need to get laid, lol!!!11ONE11!!. mods, is my e-penis big enuff. am i still a newb" jokes. occassionally he makes a stupid post and you can bitch about it, but when you constantly harass him it's understandable that he gets a little edgie when you do it again.
There is somewhat of a circle jerk surrounding him, and I usually delete those posts if unmerited. I've always maintained that light flaming was fine in the CC though, especially when directed at people who make a habit of posting worthless/nonsensical information. BRiT does it, I do it, he does it... so do all the other regulars. Void's post wasn't exactly the greatest in the world, but it shouldn't have caused all this crap.

He has shit on more CC threads than any other single member here, and he could've used the report button like other, sensible, people do. Instead he made some huge inflammatory rant about how the forum was degrading, etc, etc. Now he's left us another "dear WTF, I'm leaving because you hurt my feelings. P.S. The forum was SO much better during X time, but now it's gone down hill" thread.

He'll come back in a few days and say it was because of his Aspergers or something, and expect everyone to suddenly like him. He's a spoiled little kid who digs his own holes, who gives a fuck?
UberSkippy said:
Wait, didn't he promise us he was leaving around the beginning of the summer? Because he was going to go out, get a life, get a woman and mature his posting style. As I recall he left for about 42 minutes then.

I got 10 bucks says he's back by Sunday.
He has done this 3 or 4 times now, returning shortly thereafter each time. Maybe if he comes back prematurely this time we can help him cool off a bit, and perhaps broaden his horizons via other forums.

CopyLifted

UberSkippy said:
I can still get laid if I like your opinion right oh drunken master?
Please do. Get laid safe and often. :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
WizardlyFriend said:
it's not that computer chamber isn't allowed to make jokes it's that you guys constantly harass this kid with "you need to get laid, lol!!!11ONE11!!. mods, is my e-penis big enuff. am i still a newb" jokes. occassionally he makes a stupid post and you can bitch about it, but when you constantly harass him it's understandable that he gets a little edgie when you do it again.

everyone's doing it, i might as well jump on the bandwagon. stfu

that's fine, jokes are good, but when constantly, in every thread the guy makes you patronizingly, talk about him getting laid or some other shit, it gets annoying, it's even annoying for me to have to read all this descent flaming shit over and over

*realize
you're absolutely right, it was a stupid thing to do, i can sympathize that you were making a joke, but it's stupid when jokes that he isn't comfortable with are made over and over again.

THANK FUCKING YOU!

My X-Treme allergies are keeping me awake tonight. Here's a big fucking thumbs up to you.

I'm not butthurt, it's just all the same bullshit.

More of the same, blah blah blah, who gives a shit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Welcome back. Make sure to post a thread in the Welcome Wagon. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dont' let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

On a side note: You are just as retarded as everyone else. Your posts prove that.

Get over yourself, uber-virgin.

PS:

I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. You know what, void should not have said what he said, but jesus titty fucking christ its a god damn fucking WEBSITE.

CopyLifted

Descent said:

More of the same, blah blah blah, who gives a shit.
I agree with you Descent.

But what about your same blah blah blah about FUCKING GAMES!!

As much as you hate the constant childhish bullshit that is taking this site over, there are those of us that hate reading your constant blabbering about games and shit.

Now, I do like you Descent. I do think you are a pretty smart kid, but your passion for that shit is out of control.

People don't want to hear about everything being compared to a video game in every damn post.

Well, fuck..I'm drunk. Maybe I should stop there.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
As long as Descent doesn't come back with another "Where Have I been? Fucking Chicks!" or whatever thread, we'll be alright.

Descent, and here I am thinking you finally took my advice and were saying a farwell to WTF to go on a voyage to lose your virginity by popping every hooker you saw on your way from Wrong Island to Thailand.

And Void, don't be so fucking sensitive, I hit him with a get laid thread all the time, he deserves it. Most of his posts translate to that anyway.

What the boy needs is a head check. Get this self-conscious bullshit out of your system and stop being a hermit.

The Voice of Jesus says: STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.