WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'll give a biscuit to the first person who guesses what molecule my avatar is.

Brion, ur on the right track I believe. Keep guessing.

Fideru, yes, it does resemble Nemoy's face.(or maybe just his massive schnozz)

Ok, heres a very small hint.

This molecule has been thought to cause sleep problems, heart problems, and increased blood pressure, although those claims have yet to be proven.

No, its not rap. Good guess though.

Ok...its not related at all to alcohol, ethanol, methanol, etc. It's not a gas, and is actually quite abundant.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, I just looked it up...

Hmm.

Table Sugar.

Glucose, sucrose, or fructose or whatever in the damned hell it is.

Ok Brion, that was a very good guess. But no, sadly, its not glucose, fructose, or sucrose(table sugar). It's very abundant in our diets. Ok heres a big hint. It's commonly found in soft drinks.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Yeah, I just looked it up...

Hmm.

Table Sugar.

Glucose, sucrose, or fructose or whatever in the damned hell it is.
taht doesn't sound right either, because it has a 6 carbon sugar and a 5 carbon sugar, and glucose is a monosaccharide, sucrose is a disaccharide made of 2 glucose, and fructose is another monosaccharide

Ok uh....well...you were on the right track hahaha. Soft Drinks wizard, whats in Coke and Pepsi? Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
But then it'd have to just be the bases correct?

Because a strand of DNA is like uber huge, and in the shape of a Double Helix.

Caffeine C8H10N4O2

hahah i didn't think anyone would guess Aspartame. Nah, good guess though Fideru. And to anyone who might guess it, its not Plenylkenalpropylene or whatever it is(its in diet coke, has a warning on it somewhere about Phenylkenylurotenics).