WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm a bastard

ferengi

Yay fire!
and before anyone starts flaming me for being a depressed attention seeker, i'm going by this definition.
adj.
Born of unwed parents; illegitimate. (dictionary.com)

my mother and father never married. my father left before i was even born, and my dumbass mom never sued him for child support. i don't visit him often, but when i do, he's usually holding a beer can and is drunk off his ass by the time i leave. that's not even the worst of it. my mom got married to another man when i was five years old. things were okay until he got pissed. then i was like a ragdoll being tossed about by an angry ogre. she also had another child with him. i stayed there, constantly getting into fistfights with him (my stepfather) until i turned thirteen and tried to kill him with a baseball bat. i told my mom that i wasn't going to live there anymore, and she'd have to choose between me or him. she replied with "you can either move in with your grandparents, or go to jail." so i moved in with my grandparents. not long after that, my mom, stepdad, and half-brother moved out of the shithole trailer park we were living in. my mom dumped me off onto my grandparents so she could run off and start her life anew. she still lives nearby and we are in contact often. but i don't think i'll ever be able to forgive her for that.

by the way, anyone tells me to "quit whining and go fuck yourself" or anything similar to that, i'll be glad to take your ass to bait and tackle, because i'm really not in the mood for people's shit right now. :mfinger:

my only reason for posting this is to see if anyone else on here has had a similar experience growing up.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
gee that sux, I don't really have that kinda life but I know a friend, actually two friends with similar backgrounds
one still yells at his family, and the other finally stopped being pissed off with his and was able to move out and live with some roommates

Cutter

College Punk
that is pretty fucked up, sorta same deal with me, Sept it was my real dad that fucked me up for not emptying the dishwasher, but the punk had some prime weed

Man dude seriously what kind of mom is that you should slap the piss out of her, she has raised you and then doesent want you back geez thank god i do not have that life. What i suggest you do is when your in contact with her on a phone or just talking ask her "do you miss me being gone from your life pretty much" if she says "no" or something simaler i would slap her.

wwefan300 said:
Man dude seriously what kind of mom is that you should slap the piss out of her, she has raised you and then doesent want you back geez thank god i do not have that life. What i suggest you do is when your in contact with her on a phone or just talking ask her "do you miss me being gone from your life pretty much" if she says "no" or something simaler i would slap her.
you're only hearing one very abridged side of the story. you don't know what he was like , he might have been a real asshole. btw, i never really knew my father either. i've met him a couple of times. he almost never payed my mom child support. but so what i moved on. my stepfather is a good guy, but we've been in a few fights also. thing is it's never just one person fault usually. so before you go blaming your mom for everything look at yourself also. then go talk with her and tell her how you feel, but be honest about your part as well. i'm sure you're not so innocent.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ferengi74656 said:
and before anyone starts flaming me for being a depressed attention seeker, i'm going by this definition.
adj.
Born of unwed parents; illegitimate. (dictionary.com)

my mother and father never married. my father left before i was even born, and my dumbass mom never sued him for child support. i don't visit him often, but when i do, he's usually holding a beer can and is drunk off his ass by the time i leave. that's not even the worst of it. my mom got married to another man when i was five years old. things were okay until he got pissed. then i was like a ragdoll being tossed about by an angry ogre. she also had another child with him. i stayed there, constantly getting into fistfights with him (my stepfather) until i turned thirteen and tried to kill him with a baseball bat. i told my mom that i wasn't going to live there anymore, and she'd have to choose between me or him. she replied with "you can either move in with your grandparents, or go to jail." so i moved in with my grandparents. not long after that, my mom, stepdad, and half-brother moved out of the shithole trailer park we were living in. my mom dumped me off onto my grandparents so she could run off and start her life anew. she still lives nearby and we are in contact often. but i don't think i'll ever be able to forgive her for that.

by the way, anyone tells me to "quit whining and go fuck yourself" or anything similar to that, i'll be glad to take your ass to bait and tackle, because i'm really not in the mood for people's shit right now. :mfinger:

my only reason for posting this is to see if anyone else on here has had a similar experience growing up.
wow i feel sorry for ya.

Hey i somewhat know what your goin through. My parents were not married when I was born and then my real dad tried telling the courts I wasn't his that he had a vesectomy, but they did the test and i was definately his and he didn't want anything to do w/ me. He paid child support, but I didn't care about that I wanted a dad. When I was 10 I called him and asked him to be a part of my life and he said that he would be, but he never showed up. When I was 11 my mom got married after it had just been her and i and me living at my grandparents, because she had to work 3rd shift for us to survive, I didn't know how to deal w/ having a step-dad. Well he ended up adopting me and we still don't get along and neither do they, or me and my mom. I have 2 half-brothers that dont even know i exist. It's really hard. I saw my real dad in court when i was 12, but when that was through he walked right out of my life. Not even a glance backward. I hated him and I'm still having a hard time forgiving him, but you know what its his lose. I have a dad now, whether we get along all the time or not and he doesnt have a daughter. So I guess He's the one losing out!

Acephalous

Acephalous -> look it up
Yeah, I've had a life not too disimaler.
I was born a bastard, same with my brother. I never new my birth dad until I was 10, and he was an alcoholic to the extreme (his doctor told him he had do give up meats if he was going to keep drinking... and he did.)
My step-dad was abusive, especially to my brother. After my mom and step-dad divorced my brother became abusive to me, extremely abusive. He doesnt do that any more though.
My birth dad started paying child support, but can't pay it any more because he got his liscence revoked for drunken driving, and as a result lost his job because he had no transportation to work.
My step-dad pays support, and we still see him. He acts like he was never an asshole.
My mom got a boyfriend, after my step-dad, who was also a drunk. Him and my brother got in many physical fights... and my brother at one point attempted to kill him. My mom isn't with that boyfriend anymore.
And my mom is also alcoholic. She's generally drunk by 5:00, at least 4 times a week.

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
Holy fuck, batman! i know that you all probably don't want sympathy, but i feel really bad 4 u guys after hearing what actually happened...damn, i'm at a loss for words.