WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm a cutter, I'm going to suicide... blah blah blah... (The posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fuck, I got a screwdriver and brackets next to me! AND BLINK 182 BROKE UP!

THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO UNDERSTOOD ME

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

(If you thought I was serious you're pretty fucked as far as human intelligence goes!)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Descent said:
(If you thought I was serious you're pretty fucked as far as human intelligence goes!)
Well, we can only hope. :(

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
fuck it.. im to sexy to live..

I'm taking my cue from another thread...
I'm going to off myself with a fork. Then they'll wish they'd paid attention!

TNPAuTo

Haxzor L33t
Farva Beans

I only have one bucket..That's not enough for me. I'm going to rape your cheese feast and cut my diaper. Don't flirt with me I am the almighty penis flower. None shall oppose. :sword: Ouchies.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TNPAuTo said:
I only have one bucket..That's not enough for me. I'm going to rape your cheese feast and cut my diaper. Don't flirt with me I am the almighty penis flower. None shall oppose. :sword: Ouchies.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
TNPAuTo said:
Ok the first line just about lost my interest but I had to see WTF you were saying. I should have stopped at "I'm going to rape your cheese." I would have actually said that was pretty funny but then it just got really stupid after that. It made no sense so I third that

I think I'm going to kill myself after reading that... :gun:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want to cut one of my arms! Then jump from a moving train and land on a bunch of high voltage power lines.

Jung

???
Premium
TNPAuTo said:

Slacker

Postaholic
TNPAuTo said:
Did anybody see whats wrong with this or is it just me?

Jung

???
Premium
Linksy said:
Did anybody see whats wrong with this or is it just me?
No, you seem to be the only one that's noticed so far. :confused:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
TNPAuTo said:
this provided me with a good chuckle.

i dont think this thread is going where brion intended.

wocka

Clitpickle
My fish cut themselves becuase my computer is too dirty, i need to clean the rock and cut teh frogspawns vein. then he will leak and kill the whole world. died on uogamers fuck sake ganking bitches 5 vs 1 i cant survive the para ganks, anyone got a popper pouch?

wocka

Clitpickle
anyone except me cut there sphincter? it provides the amount of neomaticyts me need

Can we talk more about the almighty penis flower? That one has really piqued my curiosity....

:p

Jung

???
Premium
wocka said:
My fish cut themselves becuase my computer is too dirty, i need to clean the rock and cut teh frogspawns vein. then he will leak and kill the whole world. died on uogamers fuck sake ganking bitches 5 vs 1 i cant survive the para ganks, anyone got a popper pouch?
Wow, you're pretty fucking original. Stop shitting up the thread. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Half the posts in this thread make me want to kill myself.
Well at least someone is one topic. :thumbsup:

Ahh I know this one girl who were long sleeves all the time because she cuts hereself. She has mental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.