WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm a genius

Feore

love-whipped bitch
ok ok check this out... a romantic relationship can go either one of two ways. either the two people are super-duper happy with each other forever and ever and they eventually get married and have numerous babies and love each other til they splizzit from the face of the earth and then their souls are united up in heaven (HA!), or the relationship eventually goes sour and the couple ends up hating each other even though when they first got together they thought it was the most perfect union in the world and they would always love one another but now they can't stand the site of each other. of course, there are those few "well-adjusted" people who can remain friends with their ex's, but i'm pretty sure that only happens when one person realizes they're gay and the two can stay friends by going shopping together.
so basically since i have no interest in getting married anytime soon, why in the fuck should i bother getting involved with a girl if it's just gonna go to hell at some point? i can't see myself getting involved with a girl for anything other than sex until i feel the urge to settle down. i don't ever want to be fucking hurt because i was too emotionally vulnerable again, so i feel the urge to go all Terminator-like and just be an emotionless fucking machine (and i mean Terminator 1 where Arnold was shotgunning people in the face, not T2 where he gives that pussy-ass thumbs up at the end). whoa, i'm a fucking genius!

your thoughts...

Feore said:
ok ok check this out... a romantic relationship can go either one of two ways. either the two people are super-duper happy with each other forever and ever and they eventually get married and have numerous babies and love each other til they splizzit from the face of the earth and then their souls are united up in heaven (HA!), or the relationship eventually goes sour and the couple ends up hating each other even though when they first got together they thought it was the most perfect union in the world and they would always love one another but now they can't stand the site of each other. of course, there are those few "well-adjusted" people who can remain friends with their ex's, but i'm pretty sure that only happens when one person realizes they're gay and the two can stay friends by going shopping together.
so basically since i have no interest in getting married anytime soon, why in the fuck should i bother getting involved with a girl if it's just gonna go to hell at some point? i can't see myself getting involved with a girl for anything other than sex until i feel the urge to settle down. i don't ever want to be fucking hurt because i was too emotionally vulnerable again, so i feel the urge to go all Terminator-like and just be an emotionless fucking machine (and i mean Terminator 1 where Arnold was shotgunning people in the face, not T2 where he gives that pussy-ass thumbs up at the end). whoa, i'm a fucking genius!

your thoughts...
well you seem like a n00b to me so welcome to the site, fucker! back on topic.... i think you are wrong, much less a genius

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah..i agree with deus....welcome.... :mfinger: ..i mean that in a good way...trust me ..you'll get used to those on here...
back on topic...
you seem to have reached that point in life where all you want is to have fun...i dont blame you....watch out tho..next thing you know...youll be 37...acting as if you were 25...and you will wonder where the past 12 years of your life have gone...

Feore

love-whipped bitch
deus_ex_machina said:
well you seem like a n00b to me so welcome to the site, fucker! back on topic.... i think you are wrong, much less a genius
so you prefer the arnold of T2 to the arnold of T1?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Feore said:
so you prefer the arnold of T2 to the arnold of T1?
that has nothing to do with anything....and welcome FUCKER :mfinger:

Feore

love-whipped bitch
deus_ex_machina said:
hey man you should at least made a thread about how you joined. oh well...its too late now.
it's never too late. i'll do that now...

Cutter

College Punk
what about T3 where Arnold did'nt kill anyone that was pretty gay, yeh rise of the machines was pretty pointless to me. they gottacome out with another one to continue the saga. shit not all chicks are for sex i mean you can't forget the head. if she pretty cool you can talk to her and your never lonely on a friday night.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Skyline-Cobra said:
noobs suck
bwahaha owned. T1 > T2 > T3 (and I didnt even see that one.. :D) and as for relationships, dont sign up for this... its not pretty. but head r0cks :)

Feore

love-whipped bitch
BakEd13 said:
bwahaha owned. T1 > T2 > T3 (and I didnt even see that one.. :D) and as for relationships, dont sign up for this... its not pretty. but head r0cks :)
damn she gave good head...

Cutter

College Punk
latina i think give bes head, mabey im wrong but thats all i've been with. i live in AZ not much else here.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
love leaves you so open and vulnerable to getting so incredibly hurt. yeah, i know that when things are going right, it's the greatest thing ever. i was lucky enough to finally experience that with this girl that i was with, but even that went to shit. we never argued, never fought, i was never mad at her. but when she decided we needed to end it cuz i was too far away and she wanted to not have to depend on anyone but herself, fucking stupid ass "love" has made me hate the one person i never thought i would have ill feelings towards. it's a sickening, gut-churning feeling to know she's with someone else now. What was the point of this post? i dont know. just cant stop thinking about her. being bitter rulez

The only successful relationship you'll have is your last one. :bomb:

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Feore said:

your thoughts...
Actually... you may have a point... If you aren't looking for sex, and not looking for marriage or companionship, why the hell be in a relationship?-- oh yea, welcome, and fuck you! :mfinger:

my heart hurts... seriously... there's a pain in my heart that started this morning. actually, it's my lung, but it feels like it's my heart. i can't breathe very deeply or it hurts :(

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Feore said:

your thoughts...
W3rd. Gotta be a slut like me. It's the shit! Just wrap that shit up, because some of the other sluts you'll be getting with have diseases.

Reqium

Tenderony
Skitch0o0 said:
W3rd. Gotta be a slut like me. It's the shit! Just wrap that shit up, because some of the other sluts you'll be getting with have diseases.
If you crack your wrap.. you end up with the clap.